Bad Jokes

FarangFarang

• 2 weeks later...

Last summer I was on holiday with my wife in Vegas.

On our last night we were having cocktails in the hotel bar when I realised that a rather dapper businessman kept looking over and staring at my wife. At first I didn't think anything of it, but when she excused herself to go to the toilet, he stood up and walked over to me.

"Excuse me for being so rude, but I couldn't help but look at your wife", he said, exuding confidence. "Tell me, are you aware of the film, Indecent Proposal?"

"Well y-y-yes", I stammered, trying to mask the excitement in my voice, "Why, are you about to make some kind of offer for one night with my wife?"

"No way!" He laughed. "I just wanted to tell you that she looks exactly like Robert Redford."

Edited by Stramash

Q) Why did the woman cross the road?

A) It is not a matter of why a woman crossed the road; who in the hell gave her a pair of shoes and let her out of the kitchen in the first place?

well unfortunately for Ces to get my beer from the nearest 7/11 or Tesco Lotus she has to cross the road !!!