Best way to locate a person ?

anchovy

Hi,

I would like to locate a person, whom I met in Bangkok and I just got to know by the first name. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to get the contact in time before she left.

Please do advise what's best way to do this, and i don't mind posting an Ad on the paper, but need to know if this is feasible at all? ;)

THanks

Hi,

I would like to locate a person, whom I met in Bangkok and I just got to know by the first name. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to get the contact in time before she left.

Please do advise what's best way to do this, and i don't mind posting an Ad on the paper, but need to know if this is feasible at all? ;)

THanks

All depends on what info you have. Do you know where the person works? Or lives? Do you have her proper Thai first name or her nickname? An ad may work but only if she or someone who knows her well sees it. Another option is to use private detectives (lots in Thailand and am sure they get asked this one a lot)

Your chances of success are really going to depend on what info you have. A picture would help too.

I only have her nickname as I am not sure if 'Cindy' is an actual thai name. I can only provide the location and time we met, and brief description of her looks.

I just want to know how she is as we didn't part in a ideal situation, where i couldn't have the chance to get her details.

I was thinking along the line of posting a catchy add, hopefully someone around her will notice and inform her. To this, i have emailed Bangkok Post but they have not reverted and I am unsure if they will entertain such a request.

Appreciate if you could also share what would be the other medias beside bangkok post that I should probably check out.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

THanks

...keep her on a leash. She should be at the end you don't hold in your hand...