i miss u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitelotus

just saying to someone who oldddddddddd,fattttttttttt,may be poor and absolutely cruel (to me) but no matter what u have done to me, " i miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu":(

Well I surely qualify for "old" and "fat" even "poor" but I fear that I might not be cruel enough...

.อยากมีแฟนจนๆ ไหมครับ

Oh the one I am talking about is anything but a lady. More of a petulant misbehaving child.

so u had been a baby sitter and pretended to have the happily interaction with her for at least 2 or 3 weeks (if i am not wrong):rolleyes:

u may be presented for the oscar next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent actorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But just because we can't afford the Ferrari, why settle for the second hand Lada with three wheels?

I had one of those once... Pretty difficult to steer after it lost a wheel in a sharp curve...

About the woman/man thing... I always thought if I was not in love, it would not be worth give in to it... And that may have made some women a bit angry in my time...

so u had been a baby sitter and pretended to have the happily interaction with her for at least 2 or 3 weeks (if i am not wrong):rolleyes:

u may be presented for the oscar next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent actorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No I had very happy interaction with someone I considered a friend, and to whom I had made it very clear that friendship was the only thing on offer. But that person lied to me at first when they said they were happy with that, then threw a spectacular hissy fit when told that there was no romantic interest. So I stick with my petulant child comment. Grow up!