MP urges Thai women: Marry a farang for an easier life

FarangFarang

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119490[/ATTACH]

A Thai MP has gotten into hot water over his controversial suggestion for poor Thai women who want an easy life: “find a farang husband.”

Pheu Thai MP Sunai Julphongsathorn’s words caused a barrage of complaints on Thai web forums after a clip of his comments (embedded below) surfaced on YouTube recently.

The 12-minute video was apparently shot on August 19 at a seminar at a school in Samut Prakan.

Sunai tells the audience of around 1,000 red shirts to find a farang husband for an easy life “because European governments give you everything for free.”

Sunai went on: “Get a German husband. Get a Swedish husband. Get a Norwegian husband. People used to love [Thailand] unreservedly. But the more they loved the country, the poorer they got. The more they loved the country, the stupider they got.”

“All you need is a farang husband and their government will pay you to study,” he said.

Even more controversially, he then implied that the best way to study a foreign language was by sleeping with a foreigner.

“Sitting studying is too slow. Lie down to study, then go to the hospital. They will pay you to have the baby… It’s all free, right up to the shitty diapers.”

More . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nominee for Douchebag of the Year award.

Well, you've got him and the other idiot, Kittiratt, who says he tells white lies about the economy to boost investor confidence. LOL. Both have government jobs :-)

too sad, i even cant say that we have stupid PM as the government would sue me that I 'disclosed' government's top secret issue !!

Edited by bigKus

Well, you've got him and the other idiot, Kittiratt, who says he tells white lies about the economy to boost investor confidence. LOL. Both have government jobs :-)

yeah .. but look at Romney and Ryan ... and that ******* nutter who was talking about "legitimate rape" ... do we really get the politicians we deserve ?? if we do ... we're f**ked !!!

How about make whorehouses legal and don't allow girls to get any education, but only poll danceing certificate.

Can I just say Bullock to the Government, and hope Thai who voted for them are happy and proud.

Fine idea, Nicky. While they're at it, PT should scrap the tablet computer program and give all of the ugly girls one of these.

doin-it-wrong-0.jpg