Would you marry a girl who won't have sex before marriage?

A couple of generations ago virginity was a pre-requisite to marriage. Today sexual compatibility is regarded by many as very important in a relationship. Is it really essential to know your potential spouse sexually?

Could you consider a long term relationship with a view to marriage, if the object of your desire insists on preserving her/his virtue until after marriage?

A couple of generations ago virginity was a pre-requisite to marriage. Today sexual compatibility is regarded by many as very important in a relationship. Is it really essential to know your potential spouse sexually?

Could you consider a long term relationship with a view to marriage, if the object of your desire insists on preserving her/his virtue until after marriage?

I would if I loved her and was under the spell of love, but i prefer a long engagement :wink: If really in love ,,well sex can't help to be great. Love is not about sexual aerobics and great duration and how many times but about love making. Of course we all have our views as we shall see here I'm sure :P

Depends on how long time I have to wait for the marrige. :P lol

I agree that "sexual compatibility" is very important for a good long term relationship and what happend if you "dont match" after you have been marriged ?

Depends on how long time I have to wait for the marrige. :P lol

I agree that "sexual compatibility" is very important for a good long term relationship and what happend if you "dont match" after you have been marriged ?

its called divorce :P

If she won't have sex with me, maybe she does not really love me?

If she won't have sex before marriage, how do I know if she would have sex after marriage?

If she won't have sex before marriage, maybe she has 'something' to hide.

yea yea tell it to her to get in her pants, lol Some believe in saving it for the honeymoon. Then she will be more then willing to please you. It actually has some appeal. I have known a women for a long time as friends and when we finally were single and had a chance to be together the energy was incredible. So with waiting till after marraige you can find something you can't find in a one night stand. :wink:

If she won't have sex before marriage, how do I know if she would have sex after marriage?

I wont have sex with you -- but I love you,so I hope you can be patient to wait for that :?

I wont have sex before marriage -- but after marriage you can be sure that I would ,just want to make it worth for both of us and after all dont you even dare asking me to stop begging you for sex :P

I wont definitely have sex before marriage --Until you will show me the result of your 'negative' blood test :x

:P

If I was so in love with the girl that I want to marry her then yes I would.

HOWEVER I agree with some of the comments here that sex is one of the most important ingredients of a good marriage and I would prefer to know how that part of the relationship would be for sure.

BUT if she said "definitely not" then yes I would take the chance if I loved her so much.

HOWEVER I agree with some of the comments here that sex is one of the most important ingredients of a good marriage and I would prefer to know how that part of the relationship would be for sure.

Hey hey.. would you be marrying her for her love, or for the sex.. :roll: It shouldnt matter how good she is at sex if you are so much in love with her.. :o

Hey hey.. would you be marrying her for her love, or for the sex.. :roll: It shouldnt matter how good she is at sex if you are so much in love with her.. :o

Some people maybe just marry for the status, money, want children, feel lonely, love , sex or what ever. For me I would go for the 100% love and respect thing and thats a package where sex and love is an inseparable part of it... :wink: :P but can you be in love and love someone and have bad sex with that person at the same time ? :shock: maybe its a shock after marrige then :roll:

Or, maybe she has morals.

Having sex before marriage has nothing to do with having sex after marriage. If you do not make her happy after marriage, there is not going to be a lot of sex, regardless of what transpired prior to.

Or, maybe she is revealing to you that this is the way she was brought up and that she has some sense of morality.

Let me add, statistics have shown, in the US, that living together did not increase the chances that a marriage would last; in fact, couples who lived together first are more likely to divorce than those who don't.

Sex is certainly a wonderful component of marriage, but if you don't focus on the fundamentals of human compatability, even great sex before or after marriage will not keep your marriage together. The key to a woman is her soul, not her body.

Would anyone's answer change if it was "Anal" sex?

If not marry, would you at least engage?

( rimshot )

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week.

So you are saying that the sweet lil flower won't make love because she is saving herself for after marraige but up the ass is ok. mmmmmm you must like it in Thailand. but ahhh you sure she's not a ladyboy. easy to get fooled there :P

Sex is certainly a wonderful component of marriage, but if you don't focus on the fundamentals of human compatability, even great sex before or after marriage will not keep your marriage together. The key to a woman is her soul, not her body.

Both are vitally important components of marriage - the marriage fails if either soul or sex are insufficient. I'll certainly be getting to know her "soul" before marriage. Sex would be required beforehand as well.

Besides which. Anyone that places such value on their virginity as to keep it until marriage, especially late into their twenties or thirties, is living in a dreamworld I don't want to share. Sex is a vital part of emotional development and social interaction; delaying it past a certain age is bad for one's mental and emotional health.

As we age sex becomes less important. Most of you are young people and probably don't openly discuss it with your elders so take my word for it.

Nevertheless, sex remains an important part of any relationship and I still advocate a period of living together before marrage, and that of course includes sex. It is only then that you will begin to know the real person with whom you have a relationship, and be able to make an intelligent decision on whether to move forward, or call it off. Aren't people likely to get hurt if it doesn't work out? Of course! But the level of hurt is far less than a divorce, believe me!