Nice places for photography

Phooty

Question

Hi,

My name is Ali from Saudi.. Im a professional photographer seeking ur advice for nice places in Thailand as im going for aholiday for for shooting lndscapes as well as if u know some sexy models for shooting portraits.

I hope if anyone can provide an advice can send me a private message as im not good in following threads.

Cheers,

Ali

6 answers to this question

Hi,

My name is Ali from Saudi.. Im a professional photographer seeking ur advice for nice places in Thailand as im going for aholiday for for shooting lndscapes ...

Well, for the landscapes, there are plenty of opportunities. From the beaches and sunsets of the Gulf of Thailand via the a bit more rough coasts at the Andaman Sea and the beautiful mountains of Northern Thailand and the interesting features in the North-East (e.g. Mekong River) up to the great temples and other points of interest in the cities, like Bangkok, Sukhothai, Ayuttayah and Chiang Mai (just to name a few). Lots of waterfalls nearly everywhere in the country, lively sceneries in many of the cities and also the villages....

Edited by kaunitz

... as well as if u know some sexy models for shooting portraits.

Well, for this, I would recommend Iain, Bob and others. Not that they are sexy models (well, actually they are not sexy at all), but they might know the areas where you can not only see but also take pics of sexy girls although I would advise you not to mention their names there.... :twisted: