does the time traveller really exist?

whitelotus

Any ideas???????????????????????????????????????

Well, according to some scientists, it could exist but up to now this is only theory and calculations on paper. As for our nowadays possibilities, time is linear and therefore only can be "traveled" in one direction and at the pace of our watches and calendars, but with technical progress, time travel might be possible one day (but only in the far future).

time travel might be possible one day (but only in the far future).

But, if so, surely someone would have come back and told us?

“There is the theory of the moebius. A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop, from which there is no escape. When we reach that point, whatever happened will happen again.” (Lt Commander Worf)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119765[/ATTACH]

But, if so, surely someone would have come back and told us?

“There is the theory of the moebius. A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop, from which there is no escape. When we reach that point, whatever happened will happen again.†(Lt Commander Worf)

Which brings us to "Groundhog Day". Actually, I also cannot imagine to go back 35 years and slap my 16 year-old self for not having shagged this a bit dumb but big-boobed girl at the party...

Which brings us to "Groundhog Day". Actually, I also cannot imagine to go back 35 years and slap my 16 year-old self for not having shagged this a bit dumb but big-boobed girl at the party...

There is also the theory that should you be able to time travel, and then change anything in the past, then rather than altering the future you have come from, you actually create an 'alternative time stream'.

There is also the theory that should you be able to time travel, and then change anything in the past, then rather than altering the future you have come from, you actually create an 'alternative time stream'.

This is the theory of "parallel universes" that nowadays gets popular among those researching in this field. Still, as enthusiastic they may be, their related theory of the "wormholes" still remains a mystery to me. I once saw a documentary where one of these guys said that there might be up to eleven parallel universes.