Got this one 45 minutes ago :

Hello very expensive

Let me contact you by email, as this is the only way i have for the moment to be able to contact you.

I'm actually looking for a trustworthy person in whom i could confide and bind a business partnership.

I Miss Erica TAGRO the girl home Offline Fire Mr. Désiré TAGRO, former minister of state, and former Spokesperson door of the former Government of the Republic of the Ivory Coast.

My father was killed killed at close range by a bullet in the mouth by the army of the government during the war here in Ivory Coast. For more information on the assassination of my father, you can visit this link : and then a link

Before the war, my father met me handing me papers and told me that he deposited in a trunk in a diplomatic security company here in Ivory Coast, the sum of 5,000,000 euros (Five million), and he said that they are family jewelry that contains the malle.et that it is the Director General of the security company he said the real content of the trunk.

My father told me that he had filed this fortune in my name in the security company because illegitimate seen the report in which he was bearing, and that i will being denied its rightful home, and if he ever lose their lives during this war, he would not believe that i am well treated by law as his wife all his other children.

I would like to solicit your partnership to assist me to retrieve this legacy that my my late father left me in the company and help me invest this money in your country in an industry that you think would be beneficial.

I await your response in my Email: erica.tag777...........

God bless you,

Erica.

it's GOT to be translated by bing, I can't believe that google translate could do such a bad job after all...

I guess Erica will be a shortlived profile :D

Got this one 45 minutes ago :

Hello very expensive

Let me contact you by email, as this is the only way i have for the moment to be able to contact you.

I'm actually looking for a trustworthy person in whom i could confide and bind a business partnership.

I Miss Erica TAGRO the girl home Offline Fire Mr. Désiré TAGRO, former minister of state, and former Spokesperson door of the former Government of the Republic of the Ivory Coast.

My father was killed killed at close range by a bullet in the mouth by the army of the government during the war here in Ivory Coast. For more information on the assassination of my father, you can visit this link : and then a link

Before the war, my father met me handing me papers and told me that he deposited in a trunk in a diplomatic security company here in Ivory Coast, the sum of 5,000,000 euros (Five million), and he said that they are family jewelry that contains the malle.et that it is the Director General of the security company he said the real content of the trunk.

My father told me that he had filed this fortune in my name in the security company because illegitimate seen the report in which he was bearing, and that i will being denied its rightful home, and if he ever lose their lives during this war, he would not believe that i am well treated by law as his wife all his other children.

I would like to solicit your partnership to assist me to retrieve this legacy that my my late father left me in the company and help me invest this money in your country in an industry that you think would be beneficial.

I await your response in my Email: erica.tag777...........

God bless you,

Erica.

it's GOT to be translated by bing, I can't believe that google translate could do such a bad job after all...

I guess Erica will be a shortlived profile :D

Can you please PM me the username?