Making Friends

SadMelody90

Hi and welcome

your English is off to a good start....as youe message is very well written...

how to get started...

tell us about Viet Nam of your countries views on something that might have a different opinion...

then be brave...as other people agree / disagree with you.

here is one: I am American... so I understand you all are very friendly to Americans now --- even though there was a very bad war between our countries.... how come you seemed to have forgiven us? ( I am not very sure Americans would be as easy to forgive) enjoy TF!

Hi Dan -san. Tks very much for your reply. I know which level of my Eng is & I am not good at Eng written since my Eng grammar is quite bad. I always make mistakes when writing.

Actually, I joint this site to make friends with Thai People ( I want to learn & know more about Thai's people & culture ). But it is very grate to have a chance to meet & chat with others around the world too, just like you.

But I prefer to chat with non-native Eng speakers than native ones. Cause I feel a bit embarrassed when I chat with native ones. it feels like if I make mistakes in writing, then they will laugh at me " How bad ur Eng is !! " or something like that..

But if friends can help me in practising & improving my Eng then I will be very grateful ...

Well. abt my country - Vietnam, it is absolutely a peaceful & wonderful land. I will tell you more abt it at another time...

Rgds.

Huyen.

Hi Dan -san. Tks very much for your reply. I know which level of my Eng is & I am not good at Eng written since my Eng grammar is quite bad. I always make mistakes when writing.

Actually, I joint this site to make friends with Thai People ( I want to learn & know more about Thai's people & culture ). But it is very grate to have a chance to meet & chat with others around the world too, just like you.

But I prefer to chat with non-native Eng speakers than native ones. Cause I feel a bit embarrassed when I chat with native ones. it feels like if I make mistakes in writing, then they will laugh at me " How bad ur Eng is !! " or something like that..

But if friends can help me in practising & improving my Eng then I will be very grateful ...

Well. abt my country - Vietnam, it is absolutely a peaceful & wonderful land. I will tell you more abt it at another time...

Rgds.

Huyen.

Huyen

well we all learn everyday and several Tfers know my English has many mistakes ( of course the NEVER make fun of me -hahaha) seriously ---- if any native speakers make fun of your mistakes it is they who should be embarresed and feel small.... Native speakers have some advantages and Americans, British, Aussies are all a little different...and weird in our own ways.... don't be shy! In any way find your own best way, that pleases you!

oh ...most regulars here will be more talkitive if you add details to your profile and pictures of you, your country or things important to you.... and don't let certain English, Irish, or Scots bother you too much :P We have to allow for them here too ---haha!

Oh. I see. I will try to leave out my weakness ( donot care much abt mistakes & go ahead with my own aiblity in Eng ) and ready to be adivsed in Eng. I'd like to give my thanks to u for ur kindness. U are my first friend here.. :)

About my pofile, its due to I just created new acc in this website yesteday, donot have enough time to re-view & fill more information abt myself. When I have time, I will re-decorate my profile wall.

Have you been in Vietnam before, Dan ? Did you join in the war many years ago ? Do you have any Vietnamese friends ?