Jump to content

Recommended Posts

One more scammer turned up here. And not even with a new trick!

i choose you

I know my message would be a surprise because you dont know me neither do i know you but my mind choose you. I am a rich man but sad all my life, I am currently in a hospital as i write this message to you. I am Mr Karim Mohamed, an Oil Merchant from Tripoli Libya; am 52years old man, I suffered the death of my family due to the battle that went between the Gaddafi soldiers and the Independent Rebels in my country. I am in Nowras hospital here in Libya for my final operation.

The main purpose of writing you was that, i Deposited an amount with a bank when i was still working in England which i planned to use for the development of the less privilege. Due to my present condition, i choosed to give this mission out to a stranger just as God has directed me and my mind choose you among different profiles that i have just viewed now. i will want you to take 15% of this money for yourself and help me distribute the rest 85% to the street kids, charity organisations and different poor homes.

My money is currently with the HSBC BANK and upon my instruction, it will be transferred to you. I know you may get surprise after reading this but i have followed my mind by choosing you and i will search for someone else if i dont get your reply on time.

Please kindly write me back on my Email: engnrkarim...........

God bless you

Mr Karim Mohamed

Sorry, guy! Wrong address!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently got one from a Nigerian princess who had fallen on hard times and needed my help to smuggle 23.5 million US Dollars out of the country to help a charity for a whole family which died in a plane crash in Africa because she only had 3 months to live, which specified they found me on www.thailandfriends.com.

Quite obviously bending the truth.

TF gets so little traffic nowadays...

_CID_015.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I recently got one from a Nigerian princess who had fallen on hard times and needed my help to smuggle 23.5 million US Dollars out of the country to help a charity for a whole family which died in a plane crash in Africa because she only had 3 months to live, which specified they found me on www.thailandfriends.com.

Quite obviously bending the truth.

TF gets so little traffic nowadays...

Yeah, and as you are so active, they find you immediately! And because you are such a good guy, you for sure will help them out, because charity is a great thing! :lol:

Edited by kaunitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...