Ask Thailand Friends

Admin_2

So I figured I'd start a thread where you can ask the Thailand Friends community for their thoughts on your own personal matters. I'm doing this for my own selfish reasons, but maybe others have serious questions too.

Here's my first issue (of many):

I went on a business trip from Thailand to Hong Kong for two days. When I came back home, something didn't feel right. I went upstairs and found hair from a woman that wasn't my wife's hair. It was in our bed.

What are your thoughts on this matter? Should I confront her or just let it go? I'm really in a pickle.

I went on a business trip from Thailand to Hong Kong for two days. When I came back home, something didn't feel right. I went upstairs and found hair from a woman that wasn't my wife's hair. It was in our bed.

What are your thoughts on this matter? Should I confront her or just let it go? I'm really in a pickle.

Better keep quiet about this because the mentioned hair fell of from your polo shirt just the second before you saw it.....

Better keep quiet about this because the mentioned hair fell of from your polo shirt just the second before you saw it.....

Good thinking, and I am weighing that into my decision process. However, it only affects this about 5% towards the keeping quiet side. At the moment, that's not enough to keep this burning question inside of me.

Good thinking, and I am weighing that into my decision process. However, it only affects this about 5% towards the keeping quiet side. At the moment, that's not enough to keep this burning question inside of me.

You might want to extinguish this one with huge amounts of Black Label!

Edited by kaunitz

So I figured I'd start a thread where you can ask the Thailand Friends community for their thoughts on your own personal matters. I'm doing this for my own selfish reasons, but maybe others have serious questions too.

Here's my first issue (of many):

ere

get over it rob. it too small prob. in your life ,i am sure there will be alot of bigger to think and serious about. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdon't make a mountain out of a molehill.

man. as i am not a native, ahem, what the kool-aid mean :)

There was a cult mass suicide in the states a while back where the leader told everyone they should drink kool aid laced with cyanide. Almost 1,000 people died.

So now, "drinking the Kool Aid" is another way of saying "to kill." Have a great weekend!

Everything is awesome in my life.

Work is good. Got plenty of money. I'm healthy and still good looking enough to date hot girls if I want.

I'm a bit worried that other people might get jealous of my champagne lifestyle.

What's the best way to tell them to suck a bag of dicks without coming across as rude?

Suck a big bag of dicks, khrap.

Everything is awesome in my life.

Work is good. Got plenty of money. I'm healthy and still good looking enough to date hot girls if I want.

I'm a bit worried that other people might get jealous of my champagne lifestyle.

What's the best way to tell them to suck a bag of dicks without coming across as rude?

Start by telling them to suck one dick, then work your way up to a bag of dicks. It will be less shocking, so it won't come across as rude.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi to all.

I have these old college friend and an old acquaintance who are interested with me. I stand 5'5" with a slim figure and not bad looking.

My question is how to find out if their intentions are true and not just superficial. I want to end up with a good man and not with a jerk guy. Any thoughts?