I AM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

whitelotus

There's an old saying 'beggars can't be choosers'

Now given you are perhaps the most belligerent, annoying, not to mention ugliest female in the Kingdom it is no surprise you are both single and a life long virgin. Frankly I'd rather stick my cock in a blender than anywhere near you...[/quotet

But for me ur not just INhandsome but also disgusting too!!!!!!!!!!!!. no gentle man on earth destroy lady reputation. Being single is better than being widow right? being leaving apart from your cute daugther because you don't behave lol

found tragedy right

imagine that being fat widow man with high colesterrol whose wife left him because he did not behave seems his couple life was failure (hahaha).

but being a slender gal who is never been in any kind of couple life before...................... um think last one is better?

by the way, keep your opinion regarding religious only with yourself as u r a non- religion.

Currently snuggled on sofa with my lovely woman thank you very much. You have never been in any sort of relationship because your are ugly both on the inside and outside and are certainly no sort of lady. You will die lonely and unfulfilled.

And am eminently more qualified to comment on religion than a brainwashed fool. This planet would be better off without any of the main religions but Islam in particular is a nasty, evil patriarchal empire that needs destroyed once and for all.

I feel quite sorry for you. You don't really have any sort of life. You have never known love and probably never will and that is the saddest state of affairs for any human being.

to rob,

i invite you to meet as a friend so you can be accompanied by your friend ,if you want, and i don't mind but they have to pay their bill themselves. However, i think this invitation is between you and me but why another guy always wants to get involve with this? i think it's none of his business. If i were him, i won't get involve in any invitation which i am not invited

HO HO HO....

Consider where and what you are posting. An "invitation" it? ( more like a pronouncement)

If you are issuing an invitation that expects any degree of privacy you should use a PM as anyone using TF for the shortest of time knows.... and remarks, though commentary, do not arise to functional "involvement" .

Rob would never need my involvement in handling Good Ghost 2.

HO HO HO....

Consider where and what you are posting. An "invitation" it? ( more like a pronouncement)

If you are issuing an invitation that expects any degree of privacy you should use a PM as anyone using TF for the shortest of time knows.... and remarks, though commentary, do not arise to functional "involvement" .

Rob would never need my involvement in handling Good Ghost 2.

no GG2 here, as rob regused to meet me and if he did not , i and rob are gonna be meet for sure but any of your business???????????????????????/

no GG2 here, as rob regused to meet me and if he did not , i and rob are gonna be meet for sure but any of your business???????????????????????/

as you often hear from others on TF: you miss the point....... if it is not my (or anyone's" ) business ......... why do you strut and promote the "affair" on a Forum? USE Private Messages .... otherwise expect the Public to possibly comment. It is simple decorum dear :rolleyes::rolleyes:

as you often hear from others on TF: you miss the point....... if it is not my (or anyone's" ) business ......... why do you strut and promote the "affair" on a Forum? USE Private Messages .... otherwise expect the Public to possibly comment. It is simple decorum dear :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey donno how long that have not banged a gal? affair? what? rob and US are friend right? and he already married so i make as a public annoucement not PM. If i senT PM to him , yah it WAS affair but I DON'T

actually i annouce here incase any one wanna join but u did not want to join the meeting but just want to destroy the thing so i said NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ok????????????????????????????

Forget it, she'll NEVER get it! It's just a waste of time. Or can you sucessfully tell a fly NOT to bump against the window?

hey dope..... Affair doesn't have a single meaning.... that is why I did you the corutisy of putting it into " quotations " ( it means often any ubiqutious meeting and has a Neutral sexual meaning)

Come on you weren't inviting others ..... GG2 ...

you're simpling back-tracking to save face.... of course (and true to form) you cannot simply admit to any mistake .... you simply "shape-shift" .................if Iain is correct that might be a good thing for you!

And No --- PM can be sent between simple friends --------- TFers do it all the time

... try it more often and you will not have so much of your silliness spilled out here.

of course that is not even guaranteed ---- as you so successfully proved by poking publicly at Iain until he gave up being the gentleman that he is.

Edited by DANNO

Hey donno how long that have not banged a gal?

First try to re-form a coherent question ---- I know you that you do not Know --- "donno"

Is this really a question or an antagonism? a survey? Because clearly you are not an option whether it has been hours or years.

really dear.... you continually take one step forward to being civil and then three steps back into being a BORE..... which should answer the opening question.

try getting out more, around people that challenge you ideas, beliefs and comfort....

(that is as nice and fuzzy as I can give it; there is another attitude I can send, and it seems you "invite" that more often than not)

hey dope..... Affair doesn't have a single meaning.... that is why I did you the corutisy of putting it into " quotations " ( it means often any ubiqutious meeting and has a Neutral sexual meaning)

Come on you weren't inviting others ..... GG2 ...

you're simpling back-tracking to save face.... of course (and true to form) you cannot simply admit to any mistake .... you simply "shape-shift" .................if Iain is correct that might be a good thing for you!

And No --- PM can be sent between simple friends --------- TFers do it all the time

... try it more often and you will not have so much of your silliness spilled out here.

of course that is not even guaranteed ---- as you so successfully proved by poking publicly at Iain until he gave up being the gentleman that he is.

why did i have to say some FACT to save my face here???????????????????? my prior statement told all of you here why i post publicity invitaton - rob is chooseN cause he is the only TFer who has been nice to me . for me, here is not the important place to me to pretend good or say sth to save my face since your bastrad gentlle man destroyed me since 2 years ago. NO MORE FACE TO SAVE SINCE THOSE TIME.

Hey donno how long that have not banged a gal?

First try to re-form a coherent question ---- I know you that you do not Know --- "donno"

Is this really a question or an antagonism? a survey? Because clearly you are not an option whether it has been hours or years.

really dear.... you continually take one step forward to being civil and then three steps back into being a BORE..... which should answer the opening question.

try getting out more, around people that challenge you ideas, beliefs and comfort....

(that is as nice and fuzzy as I can give it; there is another attitude I can send, and it seems you "invite" that more often than not)

I AM ALWAYS CHALLENGED BY PPL AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN MY COMFORT ZONE SO JUST GO BACK KEEP WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IS BETTER

why did i have to say some FACT to save my face here???????????????????? my prior statement told all of you here why i post publicity invitaton - rob is chooseN cause he is the only TFer who has been nice to me . for me, here is not the important place to me to pretend good or say sth to save my face since your bastrad gentlle man destroyed me since 2 years ago. NO MORE FACE TO SAVE SINCE THOSE TIME.

One final time.......... get a grip ..... I have read many times TFers extending a friendly hand toward you, only to have it Slapped away. At best through your strange interpretation.... stop pretending --- try, very hard to BE GOOD...and you may find goodness being returned.

as for 2 years ago .......... a wise person told me as a teenager --- no one can take your dignity (face), .... you can only GIVE it away!

One final time.......... get a grip ..... I have read many times TFers extending a friendly hand toward you, only to have it Slapped away. At best through your strange interpretation.... stop pretending --- try, very hard to BE GOOD...and you may find goodness being returned.

as for 2 years ago .......... a wise person told me as a teenager --- no one can take your dignity (face), .... you can only GIVE it away!

Your new nickname should be Sisyphos ;)

I have to agree with both Danno and Kaunitz (a rare occurrence)

On many many occasions people on this site have extended the hand of friendship to you only to have it thrown back in their face. I offered you friendship despite your online persona being generally abhorrent and thought had actually found some humanity in you, only for you to go off the deep end because I made it clear that friendship was all I was offering when you wanted more (which makes your continuous insults to me both ironic and amusing) And if you want to deny it, I will publish EVERY e mail and message you ever sent me. You obviously have deep rooted psychological issues, perhaps from belonging to such an oppressive and misogynistic religion or perhaps from familial issues or perhaps you are just ******* mental (to borrow a phrase from Ciaran).

Your erratic behaviour in the beginning could be vaguely amusing at times but now it has just become repetitive, boring and irritating.

I have had plenty disagreements with members on here, but rarely with true vitriolic content. I take the mickey out of both Kaunitz and Danno (and vice versa) but at the end of the day would happily sit and have an evening of food, drinks and conversation with them (as long as Kaunitz promised not to tell any jokes)

You however, I would not cross the road to piss on even if you were on fire. You are a vile, reprehensible example of womanhood and frankly your decision to remain a virgin comes as a relief as you will not pass your narrow minded nastiness onto any children

I do not wish you particular ill. In fact, I would be happy to see you sorting out these psychological issues and becoming a decent human being. I can at least say I have achievements to my name and that I have done some good in this world. What have you done to date? But it's not too late. Exorcise the nastiness; stop being so utterly horrible to everyone that makes any sort of criticism towards you. Most of the time you act like a petulant and spoiled pre teen who has been denied something they want.

Maybe dear Soraya, it is time you grew the **** up!

Edited by Stramash

How about the weather in North Carolina?

Spring will always come and so summer.... And then a trip to BKK. It's always something good in life to looking forward to.

a real winter this year --with a little snow and Ice... but real warm days too (21C)....

good that is your life and outlook!