is there a God?

zeusbheld

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a guy so I'm gonna need ur opinion on that......

How did the god subject turn into sex?

Ok, I've never had that experience so I can't vouch for whether it's possible or not. I think that in a religious "sex" ceremony (like in the da vinci code) men could experience something they argue say was seeing God. We can convince ourselves of pretty much anything if we want.

Women get the shorter side of the straw (is that the saying?)

I mean in the davinci code the guys get to see god.......all we do is experience the pain of giving life

In the Koran the blokes get like heaps of virgins....n we get to touch allah's face.....

huh? :?:

If anyone sees GOD during Orgasm it is a woman !!! who has a longer more intense Orgasm and even can reach Multiple Os

As for the heaps of virgin that would be a nightmare :P

Hey i think the "O" happens in the koran as well......when women touch allah's face....or am i just making that up?

NO I imagine Allah has a splended O when ya touch his face :wink:

wotever... I kind of think we have only one God even Budhism not belive in God and I'm a buddhist.

Just wondering why we have to seperate to many religions.. we all are going to die anyway..

Its jst a big world is all . Theyare really all the same in their basic believes

Just wondering why we have to seperate to many religions.. we all are going to die anyway..

yep, baby, but it is the life after death what religion is all about. most of the business concepts of religions are based on the fear of their potential clients..my church tax was just the risk premium i paid

A god as described in the Bible, Koran, Torah...no.

But each of us has something spiritual inside, if nothing more than to ask, "Why am I the only one who can see through my eyes? I am unique to all other humans on earth because I am ME! And what happens after *I* am the one to die?"

Man created god (not the other way around) to explain what cannot otherwise be explained. And the mysteries about ourselves make us wonder.

In my view, god comes from within us. He (or she) can be anything we want, but holds the keys to the mysteries of life. Will we ever know, even after death? No one knows.

Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Maybe He knows something about it?

Jesus Christ is God. Maybe He knows something about life and death?

what if god smoked cannibus

hit the bong like some of us

bla bla bla

i think god is something people made up to give their lives meaning.

It helps to compensate for the fear of death,thinking that there is someplace to go when you die.Some people just can't comprehend that when the end comes,its over,anf you no longer exist.The only thing that remains are other peoples memories of you with soon die aswell.

There is not god to meet in an afterlife.

Only in the bible does this god talk to people.Not in the real world.

There is actually a theological reason for that.

If there was an all seeing,all knowing god,then the world would be a different place,and my bad life experiances would not of happend.

Are you trying to tell me that you have no free will? You have never made a decision which screwed up your own life? And as for those things which are much larger, the Bible tells us that we live in the Devil's world. How do you think things are going to be?

Why do you feel the need to convince people of your belief. Are you that insecure? Each person has their own archetype and way of seeing the universe. Imagination is the fruit of creation. Let your life be your sermon.

So, you don't think I should add a comment? There is some reason you think I should not express my opinion here?

bla bla bla

It helps to compensate for the fear of death,thinking that there is someplace to go when you die.Some people just can't comprehend that when the end comes,its over,anf you no longer exist.The only thing that remains are other peoples memories of you with soon die aswell.

If there was an all seeing,all knowing god,then the world would be a different place,and my bad life experiances would not of happend.

Are you trying to tell me that you have no free will? You have never made a decision which screwed up your own life? And as for those things which are much larger, the Bible tells us that we live in the Devil's world. How do you think things are going to be?

Good point !! We have free will and ther for we can make heaven or hell right here on earth NOW. ONly a fool would wait to die to get to heaven !!!!!

How many people do you know who made a heaven on earth? I am up to zero right now, and still counting.

wotever... I kind of think we have only one God even Budhism not belive in God and I'm a buddhist.

Satan is the father of religion; the Bible tells us that he comes as an angel of light. The Bible also identifies this world as under his control. That would account for the many religions.

Its jst a big world is all . Theyare really all the same in their basic believes

You know I have to disagree with you on this, Eagle. True Christianity (not Catholicism) is a relationship to God through Jesus Christ, apart from any human merit. Every other religion involved merit, even when there is no promise of heaven. That is a pretty fundamental difference.

And Jesus Christ claimed to be God; also a pretty fundamental difference.

You know I have to disagree with you on this, Eagle. True Christianity (not Catholicism) is a relationship to God through Jesus Christ, apart from any human merit. Every other religion involved merit, even when there is no promise of heaven. That is a pretty fundamental difference.

And Jesus Christ claimed to be God; also a pretty fundamental difference.

My personal believe as you have presented your personal believe is that you speak your own version of Jesus. Only thru him can you get to heaven which is in turn only thru listening to everything you Evangelists say and be totally controled by them, only then can you go to heaven, Again I say it is your VERSION and you cannot see anything but that cause you are afraid of going to hell and ,missing the big party boat to heaven !!!!!!!!!

bla bla bla

Good point !! We have free will and ther for we can make heaven or hell right here on earth NOW. ONly a fool would wait to die to get to heaven !!!!!

How many people do you know who made a heaven on earth? I am up to zero right now, and still counting.

Man oh man you are missing out on life man. I am in heaven.!!!!!! I have wonderful friends who I love and they love me !!!!! I have Thailand friends which is wonderful. I make enough ,money to survive and eat and I travel alot doing something I love,playing music for people who love me. I am surrounded by animals who love me cause I feed them and though out scraps.haha , I have beautiful loving women in my life sister friends and some romance lately hehe. I pray for those that suffer and hold doors for old ladies. If I die tommorrow then i can say I was in heaven.

I have been to hell to but i will spare you those depressing stories. I have worked hard to get where i am and appreciate what i have.

I Worship the earth goddess who is smiling right now and see hope for us all as there is an awaking of minds all around the planet. Those of us who don't get on your precious party boat to heaven will stay here and work on making this planet a paradise for more and more peoiple everyday. It is a beautiful place and I know Thailand is a paradise for sure with its peoples attitudes and smiles and loving presence.

OPEN you eyes and see paradise all around you in love for the planet and your fellow man you wil be set free and Jesus will be hapy for you. He was after al a loving person not a strict school teacher !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal believe as you have presented your personal believe is that you speak your own version of Jesus. Only thru him can you get to heaven which is in turn only thru listening to everything you Evangelists say and be totally controled by them, only then can you go to heaven, Again I say it is your VERSION and you cannot see anything but that cause you are afraid of going to hell and ,missing the big party boat to heaven !!!!!!!!!

I am presenting Jesus' version of Jesus. He said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the father but by Me." John 14:6

Salvation has nothing to do with listening and doing what evangelists say. Salvation is by believing in Jesus Christ. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life." (John 3:16).

Some people said to Jesus, "What can we do, that we may do the works of God?"

Jesus answered them, saying, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

No commentary, just the words of Jesus.

If I die tommorrow then i can say I was in heaven.

I have been to hell to but i will spare you those depressing stories. I have worked hard to get where i am and appreciate what i have.

I Worship the earth goddess who is smiling right now and see hope for us all as there is an awaking of minds all around the planet. Those of us who don't get on your precious party boat to heaven will stay here and work on making this planet a paradise for more and more peoiple everyday. It is a beautiful place and I know Thailand is a paradise for sure with its peoples attitudes and smiles and loving presence.

OPEN you eyes and see paradise all around you in love for the planet and your fellow man you wil be set free and Jesus will be hapy for you. He was after al a loving person not a strict school teacher !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad things are working out so well for you.

Are you making a judgment call on my teaching?

If I die tommorrow then i can say I was in heaven.

Glad things are working out so well for you.

Are you making a judgment call on my teaching?

If it makes someone feel good believing you so be it man. Some need you but many do fine without you OK !!!!

I am presenting Jesus' version of Jesus. He said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the father but by Me." John 14:6

Salvation has nothing to do with listening and doing what evangelists say. Salvation is by believing in Jesus Christ. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life." (John 3:16).

Jesus answered them, saying, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

well I have read books that dispute the athenticity of your words. They say your writers have twisted his( Jesus) words. So which group of men do I put my faith in ????? you cause you say , mmm

listen guys......god is there and he does answer prayers

why...just the other day ...he answered the prayers of little timmy roberts....who was paralysed from a vicious car accident....only to get cancer 5 months later....

"No" said god...

Maybe he was busy with his hectic schedule and missed the call. God really needs some secretaries to help with all the prayers right. ohh yea he has nuns but I mean someone on the phone, like Jerry Lewis does :idea:

S_Plutonium wrote:

why...just the other day ...he answered the prayers of little timmy roberts....who was paralysed from a vicious car accident....only to get cancer 5 months later....

"No" said god...

Maybe he was busy with his hectic schedule and missed the call. God really needs some secretaries to help with all the prayers right. ohh yea he has nuns but I mean someone on the phone, like Jerry Lewis does

S_Plutonium Posted: 25 Jul 2005 3:37 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No" said god...

or maybe he needs a big hard kick up his benevolent ass

i wouldnt kiss the ass of a god who made all the crap we have to put up with on this planet...even if he did exist

and if he is the good bloke they say he is...he's say..."right on slurms !! I'm a *****....good on you for noticing!"

no , no , no....i'll rather go down in flames than worship the clever little inventor of multiple sclerosis....and cancer....and ......lets not forget......herpes!

S_Plutonium wrote:

"No" said god...

Maybe he was busy with his hectic schedule and missed the call. God really needs some secretaries to help with all the prayers right. ohh yea he has nuns but I mean someone on the phone, like Jerry Lewis does

S_Plutonium Posted: 25 Jul 2005 3:37 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No" said god...

or maybe he needs a big hard kick up his benevolent ass

i wouldnt kiss the ass of a god who made all the crap we have to put up with on this planet...even if he did exist

and if he is the good bloke they say he is...he's say..."right on slurms !! I'm a *****....good on you for noticing!"

no , no , no....i'll rather go down in flames than worship the clever little inventor of multiple sclerosis....and cancer....and ......lets not forget......herpes!

WEll now you have done it conemed yourself to a lifetime in hell. The good news is there are lots of HOT babes there wooohoooooo enjoy !!!!!!

yeah same basic believes... maybe like we study in same subject but different text - different teacher.. so it turn out to be not the same..

yep, baby, but it is the life after death what religion is all about. most of the business concepts of religions are based on the fear of their potential clients..my church tax was just the risk premium i paid

Business concepts of religions? Potential clients? what you talking about? Business Adminstration? lolz ..

Satan is the father of religion; the Bible tells us that he comes as an angel of light. The Bible also identifies this world as under his control. That would account for the many religions.

Like he doing research.. which one will be the best eh?

oh well I didnt mean to disrespect the God.. even we god none.. Just my aunt and I believe in the same thing.. we got only one God above... maybe various religions coz of us humankind seperated to be many religion ourselves...?!?

whatever we believes about after death... is it really going to happen? If so its no fair for Budhist... we cant do confession and all sin gone.. actually its doesnt make sense to me about all sin can be gone and then can going to heaven after death ..follow some religions way..

if it true then i can just switch to another religion after made all the worse sins? and then I will be all clean again eh?

shhhhhhh .............. ppl believe religion - politic aint the things we should really talking about..

whatever we believes about after death... is it really going to happen? If so its no fair for Budhist... we cant do confession and all sin gone.. actually its doesnt make sense to me about all sin can be gone and then can going to heaven after death ..follow some religions way..

if it true then i can just switch to another religion after made all the worse sins? and then I will be all clean again eh?

shhhhhhh .............. ppl believe religion - politic aint the things we should really talking about..

God gives us a choice on this earth: we can choose Him or we spend every moment of our existance rejecting Him (this includes making God in our own image, something that people love to do).

The Bible tells us that what we often do is against God. Many of us in our own lives can admit that we do things which we know in our own heart to be wrong.

God is perfect, we are definitely imperfect. Since God is perfect, He cannot have a relationship with man, as we are imperfect.

This is why Jesus came. Jesus came in the flesh 2000 years ago. On the cross, He bore our sins. Jesus made it possible for us to have a relationship with God. All we have to do is believe in Him. We have to trust Him. We must put our faith in Him. Becoming saved takes only a few seconds. If you choose to push God away from you all of your life, then you will, after death, continue to push Him away. It is illogical for a person to push God away for his (or her) entire life and then want to spend eternity with Him.

It is not a matter of feeling bad, it is not a matter of joining a church, it is not a matter of being good--what you have to do is believe in Jesus Christ. He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me."

The difference between Christianity and any religion is our hope is in One man, Christ Jesus. In all other religions, your hope is in some doctrines, or commandments, or things you must do. In other words, in all other religion our hope is in ourselves...we do something for God or to please God.

Jesus Christ did everything on our behalf. As the Bible says, "There is one mediator between man and God--the man Christ Jesus.

well I have read books that dispute the athenticity of your words. They say your writers have twisted his( Jesus) words. So which group of men do I put my faith in ????? you cause you say , mmm

We have 4 different men who wrote a history of Jesus Christ. 2 were eyewitnesses and 2 were closely associated with eyewitnesses. We have manuscripts going back to within 100 years of when they wrote their words. We have other writers of that general era who quote from the manuscripts, verifying by these quotes that the words we read in the Bible are the original words. And we have over 24,000 ancient manuscripts and portions of manuscripts of the New Testament.

There is no historical event over 400 years ago which comes even close to this kind of a witness. I realize that the numbers I posted here are just numbers to you, and I don't know that you even begin to appreciate how strongly these authetnicate the historical documents that we carry around and call the Bible.

Most of the history which we know that is over 400 years is based upon an eyewitness or someone once removed from an eyewitness. Usually we have a handful of manuscripts at best, and sometimes these are written hundreds of years later.

Let me give you a couple of examples. We have 10 copies of a manuscript written by Caesar from the same time period and these are dated 1000 years after he wrote down his words. Pliny the younger was a historian from that time period. We have 7 manuscripts and they are dated 750 years after he wrote. Do you need another ten examples, or do you get the idea?

There is no ancient book, writing, manuscript which even comes close to the Bible when it comes to verifying what was written. So, we have 4 witnesses, a ton of manuscripts, and a very short interval between our oldest manuscript and copies which we actually have. So, I am going to believe these more than I believe some contemporary writer, 2000 years removed from the fact. The historical documents even from the standpoint of simple history so far outweigh some person's opinion which disagrees with them as to almost be inarguable (is that a word?).

People choose to believe the most bizarre things. That Divinci code, a painter, over a thousand years removed from what he paints, and people look for hidden meaning and clues in what he painted as if that means something (well, the book is fiction, but some take it seriously). However, there is no historical witness like the Bible. You may not like it and you may not agree with it. God gives you free will here. But your choices are also your responsibility.

If you have any interest at all in viewing these things objectively, try Josh McDowell's "Evidence that Demands a Verdict." He will soon disabuse you of the notion that we can seriously cast doubt on the historical Jesus Who is set before us.

Hey, if you promise to read 1-2 chapters, regardless of what happens or what you believe after reading, I will buy and send you a copy.

We have 4 different men who wrote a history of Jesus Christ. 2 were eyewitnesses and 2 were closely associated with eyewitnesses. We have manuscripts going back to within 100 years of when they wrote their words. We have other writers of that general era who quote from the manuscripts, verifying by these quotes that the words we read in the Bible are the original words. And we have over 24,000 ancient manuscripts and portions of manuscripts of the New Testament.

There is no historical event over 400 years ago which comes even close to this kind of a witness. I realize that the numbers I posted here are just numbers to you, and I don't know that you even begin to appreciate how strongly these authetnicate the historical documents that we carry around and call the Bible.

Most of the history which we know that is over 400 years is based upon an eyewitness or someone once removed from an eyewitness. Usually we have a handful of manuscripts at best, and sometimes these are written hundreds of years later.

Let me give you a couple of examples. We have 10 copies of a manuscript written by Caesar from the same time period and these are dated 1000 years after he wrote down his words. Pliny the younger was a historian from that time period. We have 7 manuscripts and they are dated 750 years after he wrote. Do you need another ten examples, or do you get the idea?

There is no ancient book, writing, manuscript which even comes close to the Bible when it comes to verifying what was written. So, we have 4 witnesses, a ton of manuscripts, and a very short interval between our oldest manuscript and copies which we actually have. So, I am going to believe these more than I believe some contemporary writer, 2000 years removed from the fact. The historical documents even from the standpoint of simple history so far outweigh some person's opinion which disagrees with them as to almost be inarguable (is that a word?).

People choose to believe the most bizarre things. That Divinci code, a painter, over a thousand years removed from what he paints, and people look for hidden meaning and clues in what he painted as if that means something (well, the book is fiction, but some take it seriously). However, there is no historical witness like the Bible. You may not like it and you may not agree with it. God gives you free will here. But your choices are also your responsibility.

If you have any interest at all in viewing these things objectively, try Josh McDowell's "Evidence that Demands a Verdict." He will soon disabuse you of the notion that we can seriously cast doubt on the historical Jesus Who is set before us.

Hey, if you promise to read 1-2 chapters, regardless of what happens or what you believe after reading, I will buy and send you a copy.

and you believe al that of course , so who did the writing God or a man ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????