130,000 ß in Haunted house / night

Chatty

:D i watched the Thai reality show "Reality Shock" a couple night ago.

they'd pay 130,000 baht for ppl who could stay in haunted house for 13 hrs (night time) with 13 candles + a flash light + 2 cam + 1 polaroid cam. without sleeping without buddha image or without icon that u believe it can protect from ghost or spirit...

ALONE

If it has that competition again will u be in???

but for me even they pay 1,000,000 ß i still think about it first... lol

I would do it if Ying was with me, no ghost would come near a devil ( private joke between us) and I know her humour would keep me entertained all night.

Other than that I dont believe in ghosts so I would be in that house like a flash and sleep like a baby.

LOL :twisted: the rule is u have to be there alone jaa..... and u have to stay awake all night long.... moreover, u have to do 3 methods that thai believe they are the ways to see the ghost... such as... wrap urself with the death body wrap fabric...(used)

u dare???

Yes sure I would BC.

If we ever catch up at a TF function remind me to tell you the story of the party we organised at the old mortuary in Sydney where many ghosts are supposedly roaming around this 200 year old building.

My "friend" and I slept on the stone table used to perform autopsies on thousands of bodies over the years, thats how afraid I am of ghosts.

since there is no such thing as ghosts.I wiuld do it.

The only ghosts in the show would be the ones the televison staff create

who knows.. lol may be "yes" may be "no" but i think they made up something.. such as atmosphere to make the scene so scary..

well, i'm an asain..i do believe in ghost.. u never see u never know..

Sure, I'd definitely do it. I don't believe in ghosts, have never seen one, and if I did, I'd consider myself enlightened. But yup, absolutely I'd do it.

hehehe next time i will let u know when the competition start Khun_lung.....

yeah, many ppl not believe in ghost.. for myself i dunno.. i had unexplain situation happened with me 2 times..

for me i won't..lol it's not about ghost but i don't like to stay in the dark place alone.

:roll:

Sure, I'd definitely do it. I don't believe in ghosts, have never seen one, and if I did, I'd consider myself enlightened. But yup, absolutely I'd do it.

hehehe next time i will let u know when the competition start Khun_lung.....

yeah, many ppl not believe in ghost.. for myself i dunno.. i had unexplain situation happened with me 2 times..

for me i won't..lol it's not about ghost but i don't like to stay in the dark place alone.

:roll:

Yah, please let me know about that. When it comes to ghosts I am fearless! And I don't mind staying in the dark. Am I allowed to drink beer? hehehehe

i would no problem. ghosts are afraid of me.

same here... but difference case..

my face is a weapon... it looks more scary than ghosts, lol :twisted:

does that mean me and you can goto the tf halloween party?

its the only time of year i can go out and not scare anyone untill they try to remove the mask i am not wearing. :P

i would no problem. ghosts are afraid of me.

same here... but difference case..

my face is a weapon... it looks more scary than ghosts, lol :twisted:

does that mean me and you can goto the tf halloween party?

its the only time of year i can go out and not scare anyone untill they try to remove the mask i am not wearing. :P

ewwww....lol well me.. too

i live in a supposedly haunted house , when i moved in i went in every single room with joss sticks and presented myself to the supposed spirits living here ; i never experienced anything unpleasant in one year. my GF tells me about things happening in the house from times to times , but i live here alone and feel great . totally unlike the condo i lived in before where i was feeling being watched all the time, my GF even told me that kids were playing with her in the old appartment.

in my house i feel protected , even thought my neighbours are all saying that i'm not alone in this house.

but its ok , i believe in ghosts but i guess we can live together , as long as none of us disturbs the other .

:D i watched the Thai reality show "Reality Shock" a couple night ago.

they'd pay 130,000 baht for ppl who could stay in haunted house for 13 hrs (night time) with 13 candles + a flash light + 2 cam + 1 polaroid cam. without sleeping without buddha image or without icon that u believe it can protect from ghost or spirit...

ALONE

If it has that competition again will u be in???

but for me even they pay 1,000,000 ß i still think about it first... lol

I'm in!!!

I've seen ghosts before and maybe believe that they exist, but if they do then that would be a unique experience to interview them in a haunted house. What can happen really? They will kill me? Really?

And by the way, alone there is better... No one to scare the **** out of you and try to share the prize! :-)

:? brave guys ... i haven't seen the ghost b4... just can feel that we are not alone

yeah JF was right ghosts can't hurt us or kill us

but i scare cuz i don't wanna be crazy.. hehehe

i'll think about the money i would get if i could stay over night in the haunted house.. but think again i better not in... hehehe cuz i will haunt myself first..

but hey i have a video cd that ppl done that... wanna see??? :wink:

I watched that last night, it was pretty scary! A few people managed to make it through the 13 hours which was amazing. I dont know how they did it.. I mean, the girl must have been scared when the picture fell on the floor, if that was me, Id have to get out...

Also It must have been really scary for that guy in the graveyard with the dead bodies - but he made it !!!

Although no-one actually saw a ghost, so was it ghosts, or was it a set up? Thats what I think, Someone could have set something to fall off the second floor for the other guy.. But I did see something on the cam with the girl sat looking in the mirror, like a light go behind her...

Me myself, I wouldnt be able to do it... Any click and Id probably have a heart attach lol.. Even my own room looks pretty scary with just a lit candle.. I asked Ken (My bf) if he would do it.. And he said he would.. He isnt scared of ghosts.. So if anyone knows when its next going to happen, PLZ let me know!!!!!

Wahhh getting freaked out sat here thinking about ghosts... :shock:

Although no-one actually saw a ghost, so was it ghosts, or was it a set up? Thats what I think, Someone could have set something to fall off the second floor for the other guy..

yeah this part made me curious

cuz something fall off from the second floor, there was no stair.. and it higher from first floor about 4 m. fell down without broken... weird.

me too x_meg_x i won't be in that competition, lol

yes ghosts can kill us ... but make me nervous... u think so?