Is there a Goddess ?

eagle

we have heard the old argument about God. What about the goddess !! who believes ?

Is there a law that there can only be ONE goddess???

I am sure they are still arguing over on the other topic about if there is even ONE god. But godesses definitely exist.

I think all TF ladies and ladyboys can be goddesses.

we have heard the old argument about God. What about the goddess !! who believes ?

I am sure they are still arguing over on the other topic about if there is even ONE god. But godesses definitely exist.

aww that would be the ladyboygoddess thread

well... if all the girls and ladyboys think or believe enough that they're GODDESSES, then they can be.

There is nothing stronger than belief

BTW, as in Chinese religion/animism there is not just one Goddess... several of em though. Does that mean polygamy also exists in heaven or what?

Absolutely.

In both Greek and Roman mythology there are many Gods and Goddesses. Was there Polygyamy, I do not think so. But they sure had a hell of a lot of orgies.

aww that would be the ladyboygoddess thread

well... if all the girls and ladyboys think or believe enough that they're GODDESSES, then they can be.

There is nothing stronger than belief

BTW, as in Chinese religion/animism there is not just one Goddess... several of em though. Does that mean polygamy also exists in heaven or what?

so you want goddesses go for it I'm no purist :P I take it you believe :lol:

ya ME !

hahahahaha..... :roll:

It would sound more like crying later BB ....

Mai dai! it will sound as silly as "Lady Princess Goddess" or something...

Gimme your title if u decide to give up, so that I can be Posh Halomi or something hahaha

dai si ! my title just like my man sweetie , hard to give up and dont wanna share it . hehehe

( My ID was 411 at ABAC la , I know I know..Im old )

Hangs his head in shame and quitely sits in the corner :roll: