Farang, so jealous

Chatty

So you meet your "virtual" internet friend in the flesh you have been talking to them on the internet for weeks months or years chatting on the phone.

Eventually you have to meet them - get some food - what do you do you need to make a good impression so you take them somewhere that you think will impess them. it costs money

It all costs - even if it is not directly paying somebody cash you are still buying your way into their lives.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you meet your "virtual" internet friend in the flesh you have been talking to them on the internet for weeks months or years chatting on the phone.

Eventually you have to meet them - get some food - what do you do you need to make a good impression so you take them somewhere that you think will impess them. it costs money

It all costs - even if it is not directly paying somebody cash you are still buying your way into their lives.

I guess you are talking about you. Just because thats the only way YOU can meet people is to buy them doesn't mean thats the way the rest of us do it. I have met people with WAY more money then me and we get along just fine and I have had dinner and no greedy sleazy thing to it. I suggest you talk to scutfargus't see it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Human nature is for survival and as we have live in a system where money guarantess a better way of life we therefore look for people who can take care of us.

No matter what sort of idealist world you live in where you are trying to pretend that you are not here just for sex most of the male users on here are looking for a good time.

Ask how many of the ladies are propostioned for sex here with the payment of money.

Human nature is for survival and as we have live in a system where money guarantess a better way of life we therefore look for people who can take care of us.

No matter what sort of idealist world you live in where you are trying to pretend that you are not here just for sex most of the male users on here are looking for a good time.

Ask how many of the ladies are propostioned for sex here with the payment of money.

Your the polar oppisite of Kiiler and scutfargus. What you speak of is your reality and yes it exits and thanks for letting us know who the charm school graduate is around here :P

**************content edited by moderator ************

EVERYONE: please dont' get carried away with the name calling, i'm tired of typing warnings today. keep it civil going forward.

Hey you people..

Stop trying to be all innocent - it all comes down to sex and money in the end those who have money have more sex.

My friend who is banned from this site told me that he went to TF party twice, he knows some girls in TF (I mean in real), in realy they are hookers but in TF party, they have to be quiet hehehehe.. he said they repeat in their mind that "we are TFers, we are not hookers now"

Oh-Ohhh.. do not get me wrong.. that's what my friend said to me.. maybe you guys can confirm me if it's true or fault?!

:twisted: :twisted:

Hey you people..

Stop trying to be all innocent - it all comes down to sex and money in the end those who have money have more sex.

My friend who is banned from this site told me that he went to TF party twice, he knows some girls in TF (I mean in real), in realy they are hookers but in TF party, they have to be quiet hehehehe.. he said they repeat in their mind that "we are TFers, we are not hookers now"

Oh-Ohhh.. do not get me wrong.. that's what my friend said to me.. maybe you guys can confirm me if it's true or fault?!

Well I"m not so innocent to think there aren't people out there who are hokers or after money or using money but not ALL people are like that.

To think the world is one reality. It doesn't have to be that way. I don't judge pepel on the wild side of life but it doesn't have to reduce the whole world into a sludge pit. I have met alot of nice people here on TFs and I;'m not trying top buy them and I'm not worried about being fooled. God look at the bright side sometime or you will be Gullom in the lord of the rings

I think its safe to say that you are in the minority here then Eagle.

I don't really think that I will use a website to meet people to have sex with for money.

To much ground work - I can just pop down my local knock shop.

I don't really think it was very fair of you to bring other members into this - did you ask their permission before dragging them in?

I think its safe to say that you are in the minority here then Eagle.

I don't really think that I will use a website to meet people to have sex with for money.

To much ground work - I can just pop down my local knock shop.

I don't really think it was very fair of you to bring other members into this - did you ask their permission before dragging them in?

What other members squirrel. YOU accused the whole world of being a bunch of sleazy money mongering slimes not me. I'm sure you are and Capitalism can be a sad reality but we have free will and don't have to go down your path. YOU judge us all as like you and I say your wrong :P I find you have a pathetic outlook on life PATHETIC !!!

oh you mean scutfargus hahah he won't mind he will jump at the chance to save you . It will be good for him :P and as for gullom he is really only concerned about his precious :lol:

Hey you people..

What rock did you crawl out from under? Wow, enlighten us with your ignorance of what it mean to be a human. Duh? there are lots of folks like you, so what - it doesn't make it less sociopathic. :roll:

MR. nashsuburban: a) play nice, i'm tired of giving out warnings today.

B) there is some truth in what she said. however, the rest of us go to parties on their day off, why can't hookers have a freakin' day off too?

TO ALL: the careful observer will note that hookers are ACTUALLY HUMAN, believe it or not. while i woudnt recommend dating one such person, i highly recommend treating them with some civility and respect. you dont have to like them, just dont **** on them.

What rock did you crawl out from under? Wow, enlighten us with your ignorance of what it mean to be a human. Duh? there are lots of folks like you, so what - it doesn't make it less sociopathic. :roll:

Sorry, but I'm missing your point. What did she say wrong? All she said was what someone told her about some members of this web site who were hookers but decided to take a day off. So?

Your the polar oppisite of Kiiler and scutfargus. What you speak of is your reality and yes it exits and thanks for letting us know who the charm school graduate is around here :P

**************content edited by moderator ************

EVERYONE: please dont' get carried away with the name calling, i'm tired of typing warnings today. keep it civil going forward.

sorry boss !! I:m trying to be civil but I felt he was calling everyone in the world a slime now thats name callin

I actually object to the word hookers.

They are girls - like any other just making a living through sex.

So I do agree with you there mod - I actually don't like the men who walk up to them and shout things like " You f*ck me ten dollar".

The girls are the smart ones.

I would agree with you that the girls are the smart ones. And if tha'ss what they want to do to make a living so be it. But objecting to the work hooker? Come on...

I actually object to the word hookers.

They are girls - like any other just making a living through sex.

So I do agree with you there mod - I actually don't like the men who walk up to them and shout things like " You f*ck me ten dollar".

The girls are the smart ones.

well a) not every girl makes their living that way (including the "informal" methods you describe elsewhere. i have first-hand experience in NOT paying anyone's way. in thailand. will testify in court.)

as for the word hookers even if it were universally true, as in your philosophy, all women are making a living from sex (it's not true actually, but it's an utterly charming philosophy) it is useful to distiinguish a particular set of professional practices regarding sex from other practices.

MOD - I did not mean all girls

The context was that - They are just normal girls making money through sex

rather than working in a 7-11 for 26 b an hour.

What is better 10,000 a month working 29 days a month

or 40,000 + getting some stupid man to pay - especially if the fall in love.

I see you have been ahh studying haha not all of us have to pay for sex, lol

and alot of girls feel bad about having to do it. Its not all glamorous and money there are feelings shattered too. Some are strong others suffer so its not just money money money shallow puddles of thoughts i see :roll:

What is better 10,000 a month working 29 days a month

or 40,000 + getting some stupid man to pay - especially if the fall in love.

Actually neither is better. It's up to the girl. If the girl working at 7-11 wanted to sell herself and make more money she would. But she chose to work at 7-11 for less money. Nothing wrong with that. And why is the man who pays stupid? If that's what he wants...