Farang, so jealous

Chatty

I actually object to the word hookers.

They are girls - like any other just making a living through sex.

So I do agree with you there mod - I actually don't like the men who walk up to them and shout things like " You f*ck me ten dollar".

The girls are the smart ones.

well a) not every girl makes their living that way (including the "informal" methods you describe elsewhere. i have first-hand experience in NOT paying anyone's way. in thailand. will testify in court.)

as for the word hookers even if it were universally true, as in your philosophy, all women are making a living from sex (it's not true actually, but it's an utterly charming philosophy) it is useful to distiinguish a particular set of professional practices regarding sex from other practices.

Zeus u two dolla hooker, are we still on for 6pm tonight? My place.

you bring that rotgut aussie shiraz (and cash), i'll bring the sheep, hon bun.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator - is wrong quoting ok - on most other forums that is seriously frowned upon.

not sure what you're referring to here. i'm not reading this stuff that closely. i dont get paid for this **** so it has to be egregious and obvious problem (and not humorous) for me to notice it.

no offense but dont expect a line of credit after yoour charming self-intro into this thread. i dont do close readings for those that bring their martyrdom on themselves.

FYI: i'm only posting as a mod when you see this --------> *******moderator ...

otherwise i'm allowed to play too.

Oh no

No virtual friends what am I going to do?

On the girls front eagle - personal experience comes into it a lot as does having good friends and a wife in that business to get this information.

aww so your a pimp . even so you and her and your child deserve a better outlook on life if thats your choice. Think of it as a personal services buisness I feel for the girls who are sold into it and for drugs and all the down sides

Bcool

Who the f*ck are you to say that

Why are you on THailand friends if it isn't to get laid and set up with a rich farang

Or is it true that you are a fake on here

Or is it more that you are particuraly repulsive to look at in your photos and nobody is really going to go near you.

Well

now i don't know Bcool personally, but i have read her posts and journals and she comes across as a intelligent, caring, talented person. in fact she come across as a nice, decent human being.

i don't agree with much of what she has written on this post, but i do respect her right to state her opinions.

however, i don't think anything she has said warrants the cheap, nasty, insulting, degrading attack from mrsquirrel. i think it is way out of order and more of a reflection on squirrel than Bcool. now i am no shrinking violet when it comes to the rough and tumble of the forums here, but to me this doesn't just cross the line it f**king does a long jump over it. even worse, mrsquirrel doesn't seem to think he's said/done anyhthing wrong. wonder if he's another christian type similiar to scutfargus.

Oh no

No virtual friends what am I going to do?

On the girls front eagle - personal experience comes into it a lot as does having good friends and a wife in that business to get this information.

a wife in THAT business... aha so thats how you know so much about the ***** industry, im sure she really loves you :wink:

well there are many forms of love, blessings to the litlle child in your lifes

MOD - I did not mean all girls

The context was that - They are just normal girls making money through sex

rather than working in a 7-11 for 26 b an hour.

What is better 10,000 a month working 29 days a month

or 40,000 + getting some stupid man to pay - especially if the fall in love.

I see you have been ahh studying haha not all of us have to pay for sex, lol

and alot of girls feel bad about having to do it. Its not all glamorous and money there are feelings shattered too. Some are strong others suffer so its not just money money money shallow puddles of thoughts i see :roll:

That means you are looking for FREE sex in TF then?

just my twe cents :roll:

MOD - I did not mean all girls

The context was that - They are just normal girls making money through sex

I see you have been ahh studying haha not all of us have to pay for sex, lol

and alot of girls feel bad about having to do it. Its not all glamorous and money there are feelings shattered too. Some are strong others suffer so its not just money money money shallow puddles of thoughts i see :roll:

That means you are looking for FREE sex in TF then?

just my twe cents :roll:

haha did I say i was loking for sex. Of course we all want sex but I can get sex if thats what i want. I have close female friends who i love and adore and I don;t try to have sex with them. Not that I wouldn;t want to they are beautiful but there is more to it then that. I hope you get more out of your relationships then sex. And sex with someone you connect with mentaly is the best love and sex together is the GREATEST

What mrsquirrel has said, it's just right

:D:D

He was still disgusting offensive to bcool, so I don't think anyone cares.

what he has said, it's what i have been thinking to PM her like that :P hahahaha.. it's good that there's someone who can speak out my mind, isn't it? :roll: :roll:

*********moderator alert **************

sure it is. then you can get a warning too. keep going! someone push me! i havent banned anyone today.

YET

*******end moderator alert ***********

what he has said, it's what i have been thinking to PM her like that :P hahahaha.. it's good that there's someone who can speak out my mind, isn't it? :roll: :roll:

u need a dictionary?

in case u can't translate how he trashed her -- your fellow female member.

ahhhhh. backup. did you bring me some extra clips for my glock? i'm in a killing mood.

u need a dictionary?

in case u can't translate how he trashed her -- your fellow female member.

NO sadly I think she is very aware. but we do know how she feels. Sad outlook on life I feel and will defend anyone treated like that .....unless I donlt like em MEAN PEOPLE SUCK and not just for money Squirrel :roll:

MOD - I did not mean all girls .

Of course NOT.

The context was that - They are just normal girls making money through sex.

Yeah right...

You have got it right...

Let alone... working 7-11 for 26 bhts per an hour / or getting 10,000 bhts paid a month / or getting only 40,000 bhts & a stupid git to pay... and even worse if the bitter git did fall in love...

Despite the fact that I do wear a <10,000 ++ bhts> pair of shoes... so, I simply would NOT waste my time with anyone who could NOT afford me something thats better than what I could afford myself.

I personally dont date any men who I know that I could be able to clean him out... its totally a waste of my time.. really.

- a professional Gold-Digger

I personally dont date any men who I know that I could be able to clean him out... its totally a waste of my time.. really.

- a professional Gold-Digger

Bravo :!: I think... :wink:

yea as long as its not you right hahah ........ god somepoor man going down the tubes shoe shopping,....... but those legs mmmm

god somepoor man going down the tubes shoe shopping

Just had to bring god into this didn't you :roll: I thought he (or she) was being discussed in a different thread :wink:

thanks for snaping me out of it hahah i was taking his name in vain too wheww hail mary mother of Zeus

i dont agree with thai poeple and their method to understand,if they blame foreigners who get 40.000 or more like salary why they dont blame their gouvernement who make this law 1st.there a lot of things thai poeple have to fight for in their place.i had before a samll company and i got many thai workers i realy surprized that no body helps thai workers if i didnt pay them ,i find problem if i dont pay taxes but never if i didnt pay thai workers. that dont mean i didnt do but there is no quota of salary minimum in thailand it can be even 1baht if u find some one accept it then who make this law is foreigner?

in my country if u married with citizen u can get minimum residence and ur babies can stay and became citizen by born except in thailand even u marry with all thai poeple u canot stay and u need visa every years or everymonths...and if u got babi he is foreigner too and need to get visa too,and all foreigners knows visa trajet.its mean 60million of thai poeple are nothing and they can do nothing for 1 husband want to stay with his family,did foreigner who makes this law or thai??

tourist who comes to look for sex or enjoy in thailand they bring to spend their money that they collect all a year did thailand who gave them and that make thai poeple jealous?

when i got visa to enter thailand i got one paper speak about sex and what thai ladies can makes for pleasure that surprized me , like this kind of papers distributed in the embassy.did foreigners who make it or ur honnorable ministry??

thailand is rich country with poor poeple beautiful harmony :wink: who makes this laws look down for thai poeple and want thailand to became a big Bar where rich poeple comes to enjoy and spend their money but Bar workers get nothing from .than Dear thaipoeple is a time to fight to change this and dont be lazy becoz as much u are never this problem can slove.

Farang

a professional Gold-Digger

Is that the same as a ***** then or not?

And no you are just a normal girl trying to make it in life.

from a_bkk profile

"rich & stupid, easily taken for a ride, very gullible will believe what he is told."g

There is one for you

di da di ... di da di...

Normally, I simply would not be bothered to answer your Q... as I have mentioned before its a waste of my time.... :D

But I am in a super duper good mood this morning...

so .. here it is....

The diffirencne between being a ***** and being a professional Gold-Digger is...

The ***** claimed that they did it as they had to...

The professional Gold-Digger claimed that they did it for FUN as they saw it as a GAME :D 8) :wink:

di da di .... :D

from a_bkk profile

"rich & stupid, easily taken for a ride, very gullible will believe what he is told."g

There is one for you

:D I kind of.. totally agreed with ... really.

So, here under... is one back for you as well 8) :wink:

"rich & stupid, easily taken for a ride, very gullible will believe what he is told."

Valid point ? What valid poiint ?

The only valid point she made is that she is jalous of other being more succesful than she is and illustrate this feeling by ocusing on a minority in order to get the support of the masses.

This is the same thinking that get people to hate jew or other minorities.

I am sorry I cannot support this kinda of thinking. I maintain my position. Bcool post is lame.

I found her point to be very valid and felt by many around the world. She is intelligent and is expressing herself well. There are some good rebutals to her thread point and good ones that educate us. BUT you Laurance only point your finger and be rude to her so I say you are the lame one. If you want to jump in there try a valid rebutal instead of insults and you will walk again. Hey I can be a healer wowow off to the is there a God thread to tell Scutfarguticus :P

Eagle,

I wont indulge into too much arguing. If you can't see what I am trying to explain then stay on your position, you will feel more confortable.

As for what is lame and what is not, I was refering to her post and made it clear that she seemed a nice person though I dont know her and read very little of her post. I don't see the point of telling me I am rude and lame. You don't know me, please judge my post not me (I thought there was a rule towards this kinda personal attack... maybe its only for the admin close friends though....dono).

Not agreeing with the opinion of somebody you seem to like doesnt mean I am insulting anyone.