want to meet new people!!!

CuteCourt

Question

hey there,

just preparing for my first ever trip to Thailand in juat a few days and wanted to meet some cool new people. I'm from the U.S but im currently vacationing in India and I thought it would be pretty awesome to visit Thailand too. Friend me if you are interested!

7 answers to this question

Hello! How are you hope your are fine, nice to be your friend. My name is Jimduff i from Northern Ireland,You look very beautiful woman i really appreciate your kindness,i am Managing director in Ground Handling company,am single and i was once married, but unfortunately my wife passed away 3 years ago due to cancer of the lungs that is reason i join the dating site to search for soul mate everlasting love.so am here not to hanging around and playing game.as am serious in making good relationship.anyway that all i can elaborate myself and i will tell you more in my next mail. and i want to ask you few questions.

have you been married before?

what is your work?

do you have any kids?

what are you looking for in men?

are you looking for a husband or boyfriend?

do you wanna have kids in future?

how old are you?

are you romantic?

hoping to hear from you soon

Hello! How are you hope your are fine, nice to be your friend. My name is Jimduff i from Northern Ireland,You look very beautiful woman i really appreciate your kindness,i am Managing director in Ground Handling company,am single and i was once married, but unfortunately my wife passed away 3 years ago due to cancer of the lungs that is reason i join the dating site to search for soul mate everlasting love.so am here not to hanging around and playing game.as am serious in making good relationship.anyway that all i can elaborate myself and i will tell you more in my next mail. and i want to ask you few questions.

what is your work?

do you have any kids?

how old are you?

are you romantic?

Stoned, psycho or a combination of both???

what is your work?

do you have any kids?

how old are you?

are you romantic?

A managing director with quite limited grammar and writing skills.....