What do you say after sex?

Yen

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherioushly?

You have the mannersh of a goat. And you shmell like a dung-heap! And you have no knowledge whatshoever of your potential

Did you get it? Or did you need to Google it?

It used to be one of my favourite movies. I knew just about every line from beginning to end.

About 3 weeks ago I was in Koh Chang waiting for some fun to kick in and it came on the crappy Thai TV... in Thai!

Me and my buddy watched for about 45 minutes (yeah... about that) and could recite every line over the Thai language despite neither of us having seen it for 20 years.

The Kurgen is still my favourite movie villain.

Did you get it? Or did you need to Google it?

It used to be one of my favourite movies. I knew just about every line from beginning to end.

About 3 weeks ago I was in Koh Chang waiting for some fun to kick in and it came on the crappy Thai TV... in Thai!

Me and my buddy watched for about 45 minutes (yeah... about that) and could recite every line over the Thai language despite neither of us having seen it for 20 years.

The Kurgen is still my favourite movie villain.

Cheeky bastard. I did need to google for the exact wording of my reply but of course I knew it. Well pissed off they are making a remake. Hollywood sucks. Eilean Donan is also my favourite castle - only costs as grand to get married there. (that's not a proposal). The ludicrousness of a Scot playing a Spaniard and a Frenchman playing a Scot, yet it works!

Cheeky bastard. I did need to google for the exact wording of my reply but of course I knew it. Well pissed off they are making a remake. Hollywood sucks. Eilean Donan is also my favourite castle - only costs as grand to get married there. (that's not a proposal). The ludicrousness of a Scot playing a Spaniard and a Frenchman playing a Scot, yet it works!

A remake!? Oh no! Is nothing sacred?

By the way... Connery played an Egyptian.