swinging couples = realizing fantasies without health risks

:D well - why not exchange a bit more than messages and fotos ? I am sure, I will find a sexy thai-girlfriend, with whom I would like to find other couples for exchanging "Body-Juices" in any form :-) who would join such free minded "activities? :D

does "bodyjuices" include vomit?? if so, sign me up 8) :lol: :shock:

:D well - why not exchange a bit more than messages and fotos ? I am sure, I will find a sexy thai-girlfriend, with whom I would like to find other couples for exchanging "Body-Juices" in any form :-) who would join such free minded "activities? :D

does "bodyjuices" include vomit?? if so, sign me up 8) :lol: :shock:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=exchange

To give in return for something received; trade: exchange dollars for francs; exchanging labor for room and board.

To give and receive reciprocally; interchange: exchange gifts; exchange ideas.

To give something in return for something received; make an exchange.

Based on the standard definition of exchange, you would need to accept "bodyjuices" from him as well.

Still signing up? :lol:

i think you will meet the love of your life....

somewhere around soi cowboy or nana...

Hey HEy careful folks !! call YOUAREWHATYAMUNCH. body juice is BLOOD. It sounds like TFs is being visited by some strange bloodlusting cult who trade blood like a card game. WOW intravenous poker anyone :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"apparently, he truly believes his idea is brilliant."

it is in a retarded,psycotic kind of way :)

Think of it as spam. Why do we get so much spam email? Because it works. It doesn't work 100% or 10% or even 1% of the time - and it doesn't have to. Because it's soooo cheap to reach so many people, it only has to have a hit rate of 0.1% or 0.01% to make money.

Similarly, if his post is read by lots of people, he'll likely find someone interested.

Moreover, our steady chain of replies ensure that the forum topic reappears in a very public location on the home page, to be read by even more people - further broadening his audience and increasing the probability that an interested party will see the posting and reply to him.

In that sense, sure, it is brilliant. Assuming he doesn't care about what the rest of the 99.99% of the people on TF think about it. :D

"apparently, he truly believes his idea is brilliant."

it is in a retarded,psycotic kind of way :)

Think of it as spam. Why do we get so much spam email? Because it works. It doesn't work 100% or 10% or even 1% of the time - and it doesn't have to. Because it's soooo cheap to reach so many people, it only has to have a hit rate of 0.1% or 0.01% to make money.

Similarly, if his post is read by lots of people, he'll likely find someone interested.

Moreover, our steady chain of replies ensure that the forum topic reappears in a very public location on the home page, to be read by even more people - further broadening his audience and increasing the probability that an interested party will see the posting and reply to him.

In that sense, sure, it is brilliant. Assuming he doesn't care about what the rest of the 99.99% of the people on TF think about it. :D

precisely, watson, except for one detail: when he saw the reaction of the other 99.9% of the people on TF, he posted a thread telling them to **** off, and was promptly banned. perhaps that was the "retarded, psychotic kind of way" that moo_noy mentioned.

r u sure u have done ur calculations correctly ?? .01% of all of TF isn't very many !! and i don't think i'd (or even he) would like to meet the .01% that might respond.