Guys like Lesbians, do girls like homo's?

PattayaDaz

Most guys will admit to being interested in watching (or even joining) a couple of lesbian/Bi girls going at it. Do girls show the same interest in watching a couple of gays guys doing the dirty deed?

I don't think so. Lesbian girls enjoying each other seems to be far more acceptable that two fella's rooting. Maybe I'm wrong?

For myself being a guy, I feel homosexual acts between men are repugnant. Do girls feel the same about lesbians...or as I suspect are they far more bi-curious than the everyday guy?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm the same, dont know why but 2 girls doing it together is a turnon and somehow I understand it, because after all girls are so yummy so why shouldnt girls want to make out with girls.

Now 2 guys thats different, good luck to gays, go for it guys, some of my good buddies are gay, but for me they are missing out on one of the joys of life, femininity and the female body.

PD and 2 unique summed it up best for me.

• 2 months later...
Bi-curious the who? HELL NO : I'm Bi-seriouse!"

-Speak from my CBG Queen experiences - nothing compared to see 2 girls making out ( and one of the girl is incoulded me : ) and event more excite cos sometime the number of the attendance is going up high.

Does the above statement even make sense to anyone? :shock:

who cares so long as we can see her making out with the female (or females) of her choice !!

I think in reality ...the whole female bi curious phase is dwindling away

......now days if I see two girls kissing I hardly even notice.......and half the time its done in the context of trying to turn some guys on....or as a joke.....

look at all these pop stars (cristina aguillera etc,....all claiming girls turn them on more than men etc etc...)....they all pregnant amd married to guys now days anyway....

I think once the taboo was liften from it.....a lot of the appeal of girls being with girls was lost....I'd say the ammount of women bi curious would be just about the same as it is wih men....just most men are so rigid int he closet its just not evident...

if you want proof of how rampant our men are attracted to each other....you find it everywhere in homophobia ......(interesting how such big strong boys can find little camp hairdressers so frightening that they want to beat them up).......and latent ...over compensatory so called disgust for male "gay" behaviour.....

why would anyone in the west WANT to become a , soldier, policeman, rugby player or headmaster unless they obviously had some latent need for discipline to "enforce" and keep in place their"masculinity".......sounds pretty gay to me

he he

its a funny ol world