Any divers out there?

expatdiver

I will be in Phuket Oct. 17 - 22, and am looking for some dive buddies.

After a week of diving in Indonesia, I am stopping in Phuket to relax for a week before heading home. I don't have any firm plans right now for diving while I am there, but if I can find someone that would be interested in just grabbing some tanks for one of the shops, I would like to check out some of the shore dives.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, let me know.

I was looking to do none organized diving. Basically, because I don't think I will be getting up that early in the morning any of the days I am there.

I was told there are some nice sites on either end of Kata beach. As far as 2m waves in Phuket that will be a new one for me. I have never seen more then small waves, but I have only been there in Oct. once before.

I may have to check out Koh Dok Mai as I have a new camera with a nice macro lens to play with.

Who would I contact to find out about the "volunteer diving for tsunami recovery?" I might be able to drag myself in early one night and out of bed early the next morning if there is a good cause involved.

• 3 weeks later...