What is the Bible Code?

KikuHana

The Bible Code Discovery.

The first experiment was published in Statistical Science in August 1994 (Vol.9,no3),pp 429-38, "Equidistant Letter Sequence in the Book of Genesis" by Doron Witztum, Eliyahu Rips and Yoav Rosenberg.

In simple layman terms: a few scientists found out that the Book Genesis contained code that tells about people and events in Modern History. They did a few experiments and found out that it is quite 'real'. What is interesting is that, most of this 'hoax' or 'absurd' claims usually have no scientific bases. However, the 'bible code' was published by a leading scholastic journal, with respectable scientists (mathematicians) as their claimer. For such fantastic claims this type of phenomena was never witness in the modern scientific community before.

My profile:

Belief in Christianity. I practised some Buddhism, studied some Mahayana and Hinayana (great and small vehicle). Have read some Koran and studied Hindu. Studied World Mythology too. I belief in Karma and also practise meditation. My own guardian angel is 'Sarasvati' the flowing one. I have also taken a University course in Para-psychology. These are some of my backgrounds for your references.

In addition, I have been talking about the 'bible code' to the thai community for quite some time, and was interview by the magazine 'Ying Thai' (ThaiWoman) on Aug 2001 on the subject. I myself have done, my own-home research, on the bible code for the last 5 years.

My objective on posting this forum, is to give informations to the local (thai)christian community who are interested about this subject. However, all are welcome in giving their 'friendly' informations concerning the subject. Thanks.

• 1 year later...