Which brand is your mobile phone ?

DraZ

Which brand is your mobile phone ??  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand is your mobile phone ??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Nokia phone's before and their style changes every month so with the price drops 60% :( though its user friendly.

I got my SE K700i - 32MB can store up to 10mp3 songs, FM radio, 450 pics and VGA phone (with 4X zoom).. well doing ok but the battery life lasts only a day maybe because I use my bluetooth and radio :P always. Research says that Sony Ericsson is for corporate look.

I dont need MP3 to listen to on my phone since i have a mp3 player already but i am looking at taking pictures with it...also getting download clips of goals etc...i want to be able to use my mobile as a modem too...

any help appreciated since i am not too clued up on what the latest phones are possible of!

To me the only good thing about Nokia, is it's OS Symbian, since it's easier to get programs and stuff.

But if have to choose by the looks, I would defenitely go for SE. Take a look at the new SE k700, even has a vga camera, and as far I know none of the Nokia models has that :)

Hmm ... You should update your phone database !! :P

My Nokia 6230 has a VGA camera (65536 colors) and I think the latest models also have VGA cam (like 7610 or 6600).

I'm definately a Nokia addict but I have to admit that SE is doing pretty well on K700 and P900 models !

Sarp> Go to MBK for a new phone !! hahaha !! Need some advices ?? :wink: :?:

Yep ... so you don't care about the size of the phone.

I think the P900 is really nice ..

In my concern, I expect a mobile phone to be the smallest as possible, the more features as possible and a nice design.

That's why I took the 6230 even if the screen is too small but a correct size for me.

I do need to get off my ass and do some researrch about phones...will take a long time since there are so many different phones out there but i guess by the time i am ready i will at least saved up enough cash to get a decent one...also they will have probably brought out a whole load of new models!! :x

Well the Nokia 6600 doesn't have a vga camera, the Nokia 7610 does on the other hand, but it's "only" 1mp, compared to SE k700 who has 1.3 mp :P

The only thing that weighs towards Nokia is the Symbian OS IMO.

Admit that you were wrong when you said that Nokia phones don't have VGA cam ... 8)

I can use any advice available. I am moving myself to Thailand for a very extended stay and have no idea of what is out there in regards to mobile phones. I thought I had heard that farang cannot register mobile phones. Is this true? I had tried previously to get a phone with the help of my gf at the time. She wound up with a nice new phone and I wound up with nothing. I do not wish to repeat this experience. Any advice?

Hi,

U can buy prepaid cell phone, like one-to-call(AIS), Just talk (Orange), or DPrompt (Detac). It's easy. Buy phone with SIM card and you can use it right away !

I can use any advice available. I am moving myself to Thailand for a very extended stay and have no idea of what is out there in regards to mobile phones. I thought I had heard that farang cannot register mobile phones. Is this true? I had tried previously to get a phone with the help of my gf at the time. She wound up with a nice new phone and I wound up with nothing. I do not wish to repeat this experience. Any advice?