Is there ESP, psychic, (para-psychology), people on TF?

KikuHana

I had lots or paranormal experiences in Europe and the US before. I can feel things sometimes when I enter a room or see things that are likely to happen. Not that they always happen (future is not fixed... multiple realities.. too long to explain.. you see possible outcomes and one you see more clear than others). Having dead-on right dreams though. Unfortunately right about an event that happened 2 weeks ago. Sometimes I wish I had it more, sometimes I wish it would bother me less.. but I still have a main intrest in them. Especially out-of-body experiences but also the more scientific studies into ESP, remote viewing, and so on. If you're interested, send me a message and I'll recommend some books.

i'm psychic...that's how i knew you were really scutfargus in drag!

I knew you were going to say that :P

I knew you knew i was going to say that.

this could go one for awhile.......

deja vu all over again :shock:

I knew Zeus would jump in there :P

me too...he's so predictable!

NO I"M NOT

my GOD i knew i'd say that.

*hides*

thought bubble -----> my GOD i knew i'd hide... i really AM that predictable :cry:

NO I"M NOT

*hides*

thought bubble -----> my GOD i knew i'd hide... i really AM that predictable :cry:

well...in all fairness...i DIDN'T know you were gonna say THAT!

NO I"M NOT

*hides*

well...in all fairness...i DIDN'T know you were gonna say THAT!

:shock: I did !! I did know !! its scary :shock:

Right! Tell that to Cerberus and see what he said!

am i the only one that knew she would cooment thus ruining a perfectly good thread?

since she started the tread I knew way ahead of time yes it was predictable :P

we should all write to poor cerebrus and with "say it ain't so!"

Right! Tell that to Cerberus and see what he said!

am i the only one that knew she would cooment thus ruining a perfectly good thread?

since she started the tread I knew way ahead of time yes it was predictable :P

we should all write to poor cerebrus and with "say it ain't so!"

I wonder if he is out of the dog house with GF for flirting with kiku :twisted: :P

I had lots or paranormal experiences in Europe and the US before. I can feel things sometimes when I enter a room or see things that are likely to happen. Not that they always happen (future is not fixed... multiple realities.. too long to explain.. you see possible outcomes and one you see more clear than others). Having dead-on right dreams though. Unfortunately right about an event that happened 2 weeks ago. Sometimes I wish I had it more, sometimes I wish it would bother me less.. but I still have a main intrest in them. Especially out-of-body experiences but also the more scientific studies into ESP, remote viewing, and so on. If you're interested, send me a message and I'll recommend some books.

Well, a few years ago, I took a course in Para-psychology. Seem like u are Clairvoyance, the power to percieve things beyond your natural range of senses. But more develope on the premonition side, an intuition of the future. Different people have different ESP abilities at different magnitude.

I am also a Clairvoyance, I can see some degree of Aura, I have some premonition too but not very acute, I can do remote viewing at close range (one of my strongest potential) and the other is telepathy. I can sense (in person) how they feel and sometimes how they think.

About three years ago, I was meditating down South for one week. I was on a moutain, and the fengshui or energy level there is pretty high. On a certain day, I was walking with my relatives, and we saw somebody gambling, playing 'hilo', three dice in a container. I saw the dice inside the container when the guy had already covered it up. Its all 3s. I told my relative to bet on all three. When the host open up the container, there they are all 3 as I have 'seen'. The only reason that I hav yet to be able to tell everytime is 1.My energy level is pretty low, living in Bangkok and everything...ha ha ha.2. I have not master the art of concentration, what I 'see' and what 'I think I see; became identical. Buddhism, is the practise to relax the mind and thought, so that one can become 'vacant'. Then the mind can really focus, thus allowing our clairvoyance and other natural abilities to be more accute. My knowledge is that western thoughts in these fields are slightly develope, compare to the eastern way of thinnking and practise. Especially in Buddhism, the logic behind the practise is very advance.

:D It is true there are many possible outcomes, but these outcomes are also limited. The more influencial U are to the human race as a whole, the more limited are your outcome. However, sometimes 'desires & wants', 'sin', 'negative chi' can also cause false or inacurate perception. That is why, in Buddhism we focus first on being spiritually 'vacant'. Clense, before attempting to be more focus. In this way our perception will be more enhance and accurate. In addition, we will be able to 'control' these abilities at will.

I have a few book I like to share for begginers too, the first one is an old international best seller, Celestial Prophecy. Is a story about an ordinary guy turn psychic, the book was written in simple layman terms, such that ordinary people, can experince their own ESP. Very good for psychology also.

And for NDE Near Death Experience, the book that changed me, is Embraced by the Light by Betty J Eddie. Also was one of the international or US best sellers.(book for chirstian)

Story like, the Russian did a simple but effective experiment. They hav mother mouse on land and its baby mice in the submarine under the water far far away. At the preset time, the mice in the sub was killed, one at a time. The mother on land, experience 'shock' measured by electrical devises like the 'lie detector'. Somehow, some 'informations' was sent, at a very fast rate

beyond our normal perceptions.

I did my own experiments too, as I said before I can see Aura, and what I called energy bubbles in the air. They are floating everywhere, the higher the energy the more they are. But how can I tell if it isn't my eyes playing trick on me, so I have one of my employees, do the fanning. She faned the energy bubble for five minutes, nothing happens. Then afterwards, she began to sweat and heat up, and then suddenly these energy bubbles began to jerk with her hand. I noticed that it did not move because of the wind, but it moved according to her body's heat! There i have proved to myself, that I am not seeing things.

All para-normal 'powers' come from our ability to channel our spirit, mind and body to our surrondings. The more we are one with nature, the more 'power' we have (as I have written in another Forum: Religion and philosophy, who is G*d). Also keep in mind that this energy, is Universal and most important, this is a LIVING energy (life & interlectual). Mother Nature is not Dead, and G*d is not a He or a SHE. Is just religion putting names for this Universal Living Energy. Chinese, limitedly, called it FengShui.

These are just basics. Just an introduction to the para-normal world..ha ha. There are ways for us to be 'positively' connected to the 'chi' or (ULE), good FungShui? Why, should we be connected to Positive Energy...Positive Chi...Well, one materialistic reason...money?? But it is written: seek ye the kingdom of heaven(ULE) and the rest will be given unto U!!! If U can't connect positively to Mother Nature, then U will not be able to gain much para-normal 'power'.

Next time, I will open another Forum..something like how to be more lucky...or maybe how to get more money without working...or maybe how to hav miracles everyday in your life...ha ha ha!

• 2 years later...