Beauty in Thailand

Fsoote

I want to go to Thailand for vacation. I would like a local guide to show me around preferring a woman. What part of Thailand is the most interesting for food and sight seeing. I would like to go to Thailand and drink a few drinks and eat and have fun but I would like to see the country. I know millions of people go for sex but I would be to scared that I would get aids or something. I would like to meet a Thai woman my own age. I think it would be nice to travel around with a woman versus a man. Any suggestions on any of that?

• 2 weeks later...

If I may critique your post:

What part of Thailand is the most interesting for food and sight seeing.

Depends.  It's like saying, "What's the best place to go in the world for food and sightseeing.  Ask 50 different people, you'll get 50 different answers.  

I would like to go to Thailand and drink a few drinks and eat and have fun but I would like to see the country.

Define "fun".  

I know millions of people go for sex but I would be to scared that I would get aids or something.

No better way to endear yourself to the locals than to say that their country is known for prostitution and that you think many people in Thailand have AIDS.  

I would like to meet a Thai woman my own age.

And then you never list your age.  

I think it would be nice to travel around with a woman versus a man.

I'm just wondering if they have a similar service in your country.  Are there a lot of forums and social media spots where guys can just go and say they would like a free tour guide to accompany them around the country?  I just wonder because I've never seen it before.  

If you want a tour guide, hire a tour guide.