Where u guys going this weekendII??

lipp

Question

I wanted to go to FACE tonight but it is a work mates birthday so i think they wanna head out to KSR tonight...not sure which bar we will go to but i heard there is a new bar just opened up so could well be there...

If anyone wants to meet up since it seems like a few might be heading to KSR then drop me a message and we can arrange something...

I was at Narcissus this weekend... not a bad place.. don't like all the poseing models...but the music was ok. Friday Lucifer's was absolutly **** on Friday...somebody should have shot the DJ!!!

Sat night I got taken to Nana Plaza....I thought I was god's gift to women untill I found out that every chick in the place was turning tricks...so got out of there and went back to good old Lucifer's.....there is thousands of clubs in this city and I Keep going back to same same place...WHY????

Anyway my hands are shacking b/c of the amount of Sang Som I've consumed...I think I am an alcoholic....well i suppose there is worse things to be in life!!

Bummer ... thought Nakadia @ 87 was tonight.... missed it!!

Lipp, DDM classes itself as a Trance club but WTF.

Errr... is everywhere closing at 1.00am now? (for the last 3 or 4 days)

thx for ur info but what the meaning of WTF??

uh .. hehe .. dont shoot me .. but WTF is actually 'What The F-CK' hehe

yeah yeah yeah ... most places closing at 1AM -- but someone said there are quite a number closing at 2am... uh ... 7-8 clubs actually ... cant remember them all ... one is Lucifer heehee

Lucifer ... one last hour is always awesome there ... kicking tune ...

Bummer ... thought Nakadia @ 87 was tonight.... missed it!!

Lipp, DDM classes itself as a Trance club but WTF.

Errr... is everywhere closing at 1.00am now? (for the last 3 or 4 days)

thx for ur info but what the meaning of WTF??

uh .. hehe .. dont shoot me .. but WTF is actually 'What The F-CK' hehe

yeah yeah yeah ... most places closing at 1AM -- but someone said there are quite a number closing at 2am... uh ... 7-8 clubs actually ... cant remember them all ... one is Lucifer heehee

Lucifer ... one last hour is always awesome there ... kicking tune ...

Right about that...the last hour at Lucifer is pretty good. Before that the music is a bit ****. How is the music at Narcissus these days...i havent been there for a long time now...all the posing and attention seeking got too much.

Right about that...the last hour at Lucifer is pretty good. Before that the music is a bit ****.

maybe a coincidence, but isn't that when the girls start to try picking up guys as well? ;)

so what about the guys start to try to picking up little girl like me??? but i think it starts when i walk into the club... he he he :wink:

Right about that...the last hour at Lucifer is pretty good. Before that the music is a bit ****. How is the music at Narcissus these days...i havent been there for a long time now...all the posing and attention seeking got too much.

Narcissus!! Narcissus is still kicking a$$!! I was thinking it's dead before but way too wrong ... Trance all night -- Now i kinda forgot what Ezze is like ... trance there is good too ...

But too shame - Marco V will not play in BKK - shame shame shame

and shame ... damn shame .. f-cking shame ... this system is f-cking crap

Narcissus!! Narcissus is still kicking a$$!! I was thinking it's dead before but way too wrong ... Trance all night -- Now i kinda forgot what Ezze is like ... trance there is good too ...

But too shame - Marco V will not play in BKK - shame shame shame

and shame ... damn shame .. f-cking shame ... this system is f-cking crap

Acid-Devil, I never been to "Ezze" I'm little bit nervous to check out the new place...but i hope i could soon...

I'm going to meet Paul and the others for his birthday party tonight... As the party already started at somewhere around Silom... and don't know yet where they gonna go for next... I will drop at tapus and end up at Lucifer...