Do you want to know?

khun_lung

Me, along with many other TF guys, are English teachers. Every day that we read journal/forum posts we see English mistakes made by non-English speaking members.

My question is this: Do you want us (or maybe just me) to correct you? In public and for everyone to see? Can you handle that? If you want private lessons, we are for hire, but if you want free lessons you'll have to do it for all to see and for all to benefit.

If you agree, I'll put you on a list of "okay to correct" and will correct you and show it publicly. If you don't agree, I understand, of course! But learning through mistakes is a very effective learning tool!

What do you think?

P.S. I may be sorry that I offered this! hahahaha

Only guys Mike? Hehehe...I teach part-time too...but not just English.

It's okay, Princess. I can correct you too. lol

Yeah, I know there are a few females teaching English too, and I'm not perfect either. Anyone who wants to correct me is free to do so, and are absolutely welcome to correct my Thai too!

I think It's Okey to correct

as I know there are so many non-English speaking Tfers would keen to improve their english conversation skills here too ,but OH NOPE NOPE NOPE dont wanna hire as Im BROKe.. Im cheap ass

But what if I still wanna have u for myself ..??

any suggestion ???

:twisted:

Well, Oops your message wasn't quite 100% correct, but the mistakes too trivial to mention.

If you want to have me for yourself, and if your broke, you'll have to be my gf. Get in the queue. lol

I think that's a very kind offer Khun Lung!

Although i'm not a qualified English teacher, i have helped people in private and in public with their English. I don't charge because i'm not a teacher, but i do try to help :D

Also, i have noticed a good deal of people have on their profile that they want to learn English better. Yet, not much activity in the speaking English forum?

Don't be embarrassed to ask your English questions...you haven't heard my Thai lately, have you? :roll:

Don't be embarrassed to ask your English questions...you haven't heard my Thai lately, have you? :roll:

Okie How to say " BB jai dee narak tee sud " in english? lol I haven't heard your thai yet but soon in a month hehehe Opps can i correct your thai too? lol 8)

You have heard my Thai krup...you just couldn't understand it :oops:

Then again, neither can I :roll:

I'll take those lessons please 8)

ya let me know about my sucks english I think I 'ld imporve from my fault.. sincerely my gramma is very poor.. I 've read gramma but I 'm still confused,always I try to use but they doesnt work :lol:

Allow me to correct your english.

Interpretation A

Yes, let me know if I make english mistakes. I think I can learn from them. Sincerely, my grammar is very poor. I have studied grammar but I still find it confusing. I still make mistakes.

Interpretation B

Yes, let me know about sucking Englishmen. I think I can improve on my technique. Sincerely, my grandma is very poor. I have read grandma's advice but I'm still confused. I have tried to use different methods, but none of them worked

8) :)

ya let me know about my sucks english I think I 'ld imporve from my fault.. sincerely my gramma is very poor.. I 've read gramma but I 'm still confused,always I try to use but they doesnt work :lol:

Khun_Sam is not being serious, May.

YEAH let me know about my BAD/POOR (not sucks in this case) English. I think I'D improve more from [my fault? What do you mean?]..SERIOUSLY my GRAMMAR is very poor...I've read GRAMMAR but I'm still confused. I always try to use it RIGHT but IT doesn't work.

Sometime we need to have a talk about English, May. Thai has grammar just the same as English does but they didn't call it grammar when you studied Thai. And English scholars had to come up with big words for very simple things such as "comparative" and "superlative". There are some books I can recommend to you, one of which is called "Time, the Grammar Guide" published by Lexicon Publications, Inc., ISBN 0-7172-4505-5. You might find it at the Chula bookstore or it can be ordered. It's a small paperback book and takes a simple approach to explaining English grammar.