Online GF / BF

Chatty

Its not weird its modern. We all need love and if thats where ya find it well lucky you. People who judge are the losers. I have an online friend who has one relationship after another as she can't find someone in real life. I tel her to be careful but she says its better then being lonely and I have to agree with her.

... errrrrrrr how you would manage to shag ? :D

not all relationships are based on shagging. Hey its not for me either but to each there own..........

... aha ... so, you are saying ... you are incapable ... eh? :D

you surprise me as your missing the point of my posts. I am not only capable but I have had it. YOu lookin for a shag there :P

... Okie Dokie .. in a fitting room sounds good to me. :wink:

Lets focus at what i was saying -WB- .. SHOES! not a damn trouser or tank top.. Geez.. and why the hell you need fittin room for? you will only need to use your imagination anyway.. :roll:

.... Okie Dokie ... club 21 at the Erawan has a big shoes boutique and a very nice fitting Room. :D

not all relationships are based on shagging. Hey its not for me either but to each there own..........

... aha ... so, you are saying ... you are incapable ... eh? :D

you surprise me as your missing the point of my posts. I am not only capable but I have had it. YOu lookin for a shag there :P

... keep telling yourself that .. at least, you always have yourself to tell that you are still capable. :D

i'm curious about it too

SEE !!! ... I did NOT miss the point .. at all. :D

I ment you missed the point of my post not hers. Many people become GF BF first online then meet and shag. I've met alot of married people who have emotional suortive relationships online while shagging their spouses. Its a big world and many ways to find satisfaction. Alot of married people simply aren't satisfied and alot of single people are desperate for something. I'd say loneliness is a bigger sadder reality then most of us care to admit. If your getting laid well good for you :P

i'm curious about it too

I ment you missed the point of my post not hers. Many people become GF BF first online then meet and shag. I've met alot of married people who have emotional suortive relationships online while shagging their spouses. Its a big world and many ways to find satisfaction. Alot of married people simply aren't satisfied and alot of single people are desperate for something. I'd say loneliness is a bigger sadder reality then most of us care to admit. If your getting laid well good for you :P

..... okie dokie, point taken :D

i'm curious about it too

..... okie dokie, point taken :D

wait a minute :shock: I wasn't trying to slip you a point , that would be almost like some cyber reference and I now you have a partner :wink:

wait a minute :shock: I wasn't trying to slip you a point , that would be almost like some cyber reference and I now you have a partner :wink:

Nice try.. but too bad...NOT that impressive... really. :D

well thats what I get for whipping out my point :lol:

... oh well... someone needs a real GF . :lol:[/quote

:wink: we all need

I think the net is a great way to make friends. With chat, you can exchange a lot of opinions and thoughts that normally you have to do during the early stages of a relationship. With a web cam, you can even get even more information about somebody -- not only looks, but just in how they react in real time.

Having said that, however, to me an internet relationship is always a good friendship at best. Yes, when I take the time to develop a relationship on line, I always hope it will result in something beyond friendship when we finally meet. But at the end of the day, considering the relationship as a good friendship with no concrete expectations can save a lot of hurt later. (This is all my latest way of looking at net-relationships -- Speaking from experience of having handed internet relationships badly in the past :roll:)

Easy, use a high speed internet connection, use a webcam and and sound. I can assure u that some pretty wild sex and great orgasms are possible :shock:

... errrrrrrr that is called "shag" ... ??? :shock:

it used to be called wanking .... not sure if the terminology has changed !!

... oh well... someone needs a real GF . :lol:

Yeah.. sick of you .. psycho bitc4.. only give me hope here never seems to turn up outside me door..

... adore your English-English Sweetheart.

Your cute way of speaking < the -me- thing> sounds very much like me very own Sugar Dada... really. :wink:

... Nah ruk Nah en doo Tee Sud... awwww 8)