Short hair or Long hair ?

Anny, if you would ask about guys... I'm addicted to men with long hair.

hmm... but a man's brain still be on first place of my addiction... How to survive it this life, poor GT??? :roll:

I myself maybe am a little bit "old-fashioned "? about hair styles/fashion for men and women. It?s like women I like better with long hair and that in my opinion, men look better with short hair then pony tails etc.

Like I don?t like short hair woman bcs they would look more like a man. Short hair is for me more of men attribute and vice versa for women. Like saying I would like a woman with long mustache or long beard in face? No way!! bcs for me it?s a man attribute! and then the tie, suit too etc.... regarding clothes I dont like girls wearing a tie and men suits etc lol

Yep funny how in Thailand most women prefer long hair...many I have spoken to say its cos they remember being forced to have short hair at school..so never want it short again...or short hair is associated with bi/tom girls

for my part I really love girls with short hair...either punky or really short and spikey or the more traditional bob.

These style usualy suit cute pretty faces...then type that many Asian/Thai girls have...Only wish more girls here had the confidence/spirit to try them out.

and then the tie, suit too etc.... regarding clothes I dont like girls wearing a tie and men suits etc lol

come on!!! you haven't seen me - with long red hair, JR's smile and my ex's orange tie, wearing my EL's dark blue suit! :wink:

GT

Doesnt matter sexy girl.... for me its a turn off anyhow!

I would like to see you in a tight sexy dress with high heals instead? what do you think the other guys prefer?

and then the tie, suit too etc.... regarding clothes I dont like girls wearing a tie and men suits etc lol

come on!!! you haven't seen me - with long red hair, JR's smile and my ex's orange tie, wearing my EL's dark blue suit! :wink:

GT

Doesnt matter sexy girl.... for me its a turn off anyhow!

I would like to see you in a tight sexy dress with high heals instead? what do you think the other guys prefer?

I think, ( I'm sure actually), OTHER guys prefer my brain, doesn't matter how much tight sexy dress with high heels I wear... :wink:

regards, GT

Who is the other guys? Are you sure about that ? Like me, you cant be sure about things you dont know about. We only guess. :wink:

Just curious...

Are ladies with short hair cuter?

Why do thai girl think long hair is attractive?

Do guys prefer long hair?

One of my friend said short hair is cool and cuter is that truth? :?:

:?: :?:

Its all about ya attitude... a lady can be cute with short or long hair.

Note to my babysis.. dont cut ya hair!!! oh no! too late. :shock:

Just curious...

To late! ... wrong attitude!!

Just curious...

To late! ... wrong attitude!!

wrong assumption

whats this???

brother dear, you are supposed to love me no matter what hearcut i have.. its what is underneeth it that counts na... :lol:

@Tallboyno1: arai na???

I don't know about the other guys, but I only open the hood of a car if the outside looks a bit OK.

i'm really tired.. and slow right now...

you wanna explain that..

i think i get it... and then i do agree.. but.. :?:

I think, ( I'm sure actually), OTHER guys prefer my brain, doesn't matter how much tight sexy dress with high heels I wear... :wink:

regards, GT

Absolutely, as far as I'm concerned you can leave out the dress and the high heels. Let's enjoy your brain to the limit!

Sushi

Let's NOT!! :twisted:

Let's NOT, sabaisabai !(even if you don't like me, you said!!!) :cry:

i didnt know i was suppose to like you :roll: