Why Thai girl like farang guy?

patricia_patty

i don't know what "improvement of race" is, not sure which race needs to improved, but getting a child from a farrang just because the babies are supposed to be especially pretty sounds somewhat strange to the farrang. would we be the father then or rather the marketing and fashion industry which recently seems to "promote" models, actors, etc,. that are half asian/ half caucasian. will most of our kids be called "trendy" then? that will cause a big mess at the thai/farrang-kindergarten.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eddie, i don't think it was meant racist here. not always easy to express things here when you are not a native english speaker. and i think i saw a :wink: somewhere.

however, raising a question why an asian woman prefers non-asian men is valid at a place like this. in fact, i am often thinking about my preference for asian women, the answers may not always be rationale (and don't have to be).

but you are right, at the end education is one of the factors that matters more than ethnical background.

Yes i likes farangs so far as i think they are attractive by white, tall, kind, caring, honest, loyal and romantic.

But sometimes i think i and some other thai girls got the wrong points about this because of many farangs (i just considered by someone i've known before) are more rude and bad as hell and someone were insulted and look down on Thai girls so much. That made me fell down for a while (but not be chastened yet).

Any way, most of farangs I've met are very nice and kind hearted so look further again to find the real right farangs for you girls :wink:

What about IMPROVEMENT OF THE RACE? Because once an asian and farang/foreigner made a child tendency they will have beautiful kids. :wink:

I do agree that half asian/half caucasian offspring can be very attractive as I have seen many attractive half-asian people here in Canada. However, we must remember that children of asian/asian parents are also beautiful...like you and other women on this site. :)

Calling that "IMPROVEMENT OF THE RACE" is something Hitler or white supremacists (KKK) would say. :shock:

I strongly believe that some of us just love differences.

It's not that why Thai girls like farang guys, sometimes we can be easily attracted to people of the difference races or appearances (though i used to believe our soulmates should resemble us). :o

Havent you heard the word 'opposites do attract'? I think it's too true in some cases like in this case. :P

Guess what? 'Some' Thai girls do not just go for any farang guys, personally i think they gotta click in some way, feel attracted to or at least feel happy to be with. not just any FARANG that passes their way. :wink:

Well personally I never date a thai guy but a mutt! lol i think thai or farang arent different. It depends on how we are when we're with them. for some ppl I think its easy for them to understand Thai guyz I mean easy to talk with cos we speak the same language and grow up with same traditional culture :wink: As for many ppl like me have loadsa farang friends (from work, street, penpals, chat friends) so there're more chances for us to meet new ppl from different part of the world. What they're different from thai guy is that they dont really speak Thai and their culture is absolutely different from ours. "Boyz will be boyz" no matter where they're from. The truth is lying there, although farang could be more playful, friendly, and open-minded. Only some e-san (BG) girls are chasing them cos of their money ( I hate to say that!) thats all : P

• 2 weeks later...

um..why i like farang ??? sometime same thing too boring right..same culture ,same language, same place ,same size (size what?) 8) ... oh same the old rat race... aha...too bored... :(

life is adventure.and dream .how come we can go to the end of this world if we not find the way to there ??

so amazing ?!!? 2 people from apart the world come to meet each other in oneday ..? comon..jump to adventurous ....why let it be .... :wink:

Yes i likes farangs so far as i think they are attractive by white, tall, kind, caring, honest, loyal and romantic.
I do agree that half asian/half caucasian offspring can be very attractive as I have seen many attractive half-asian people here in Canada.

Can sumone clear this up for me? The whole "farang thing".. those it refer to "whites" or caucasians.. or is it basically anyone hu's not Thai? :?:

:? :? :?

Can sumone clear this up for me? The whole "farang thing".. those it refer to "whites" or caucasians.. or is it basically anyone hu's not Thai? :?:

Yes, we call "white" or "caucasians" FARANG. And I am sorry, you are not farang. :?

oh yeah sista...why not teach them a little thai language ?? 8) aha...what we call foreiegner ..

.japanise .. ¤Ø³ÂØè¹ , chinese .... ¤Ø³à¨ç¡

indian ..... ¤Ø³á¢¡ . white ... ¤Ø³½ÒËÃÑè§

black ....... ¤Ø³¹Ôâ¡Ã

report by oley jaaa... :wink:

To The Best View,

In your first post you wrote Thais call Chinese jek.

Then when ac69uk said he'd heard jek was a nasty term, you said Thais call Chinese jeen.

What's up with that?

Also, as you wrote, most Thais don't call black men "chocolate man." They call them NEE GO, which is a bad pronounciation of *****, which also sounds a helluva lot like how they pronounce that singer's name, Nicole. When Thais say it sounds like NEE GO. Wonder how she feels about that? Then again, who cares. She's an airhead.

farang is very sweet and knows how to treat a woman,well depend on person anyway...

but for my opinion, I think farang it more handsome and respects woman..they give a freedom to their gf, I used to have thai bf before...and I couldn't do anything even having dinner with my friends (boys and girls)

this is why thai girls like farang

in much the same way thai women seem to be hopelessly attracted to farang men, it's usuallt because we usually have a much larger penis than most thai men.

Why u think Thai women attrated farang man cuz larger penis than most thai men?!?!?!? Do you think Thai women looking for that kind of thing only??!!?? :evil: :x

How about large penis but tiny brain??!!??? Do you think they are attractive??? :x