Why Thai girl like farang guy?

patricia_patty

I think while farang is attactive ..

Yeaaa i am looking for nice one too.. lol :roll:

hi.....hehehehhehee..how about me....interested?send me a message.....hehehehehe

Are you farang? .. hmm i don't think so :roll:

Hmmmm...i think i also farang laa....coz im not thai......but malaysian your neighbour...hehehehehehehe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent spent enough time in thailand to know how any of this works. i got on this website coz my plans always have me traveling through thailand but i didnt have any friends in thailand., but not knowing what i'm talking about never stops me from having a theory :twisted:

i have seen many many beautiful thai women, and if the women here look like their pics *WOW* they are even prettier than i imagined. but i dont have any particular preference for thai women and havent dated any before. i dont have a particular type though. i am attracted to women coz of looks/brains/personality/sense of humor, but not race or ethnicity really.

i've dated chinese women coz i spent a lot of time in china recently.

in china there are a lot of women who are very interested in foreigners, and they can be pretty aggressive, but there are a lot fewer foreigners in china than in thailand. so novelty/scarcity probably has a lot to do with it.

i have not spent much time in thailand so far and women didnt seem particularly interested in me, (except ladyboys, but i dont want ladyboys!!) maybe i am too ugly or weird i dunno. maybe thai women are not as aggressive as chinese women can be. only one girl at the airport was interested in me and that was coz i had a lot of thai hip-hop cds she thought were cool.

as far as the "improving the race" business i think that is just awkward english, and she didnt intend it to be racist at all.

however, i tend to agree in general that mixing genes is a good idea for making pretty babies and it in theory should even strengthen the gene pool. some of the most attractive people i have seen are a mix of some sort. in new york there are all kinds of people and many many mixed people. 2 of the most beautiful women i know in new york are mixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't speak for thai girls but i asked my mother one day why she didn't marry a white guy (i think i was about10 years old lol) well she said she found it easier to relate ,and felt more comfortable with a darker skined guy ..... that sounded strange to me since her family are whiter than white in everyway (if you know what i mean) they have been seperated for a number of years now, and she's been with her current partner for almost 13 years, true to her word he's a dark skined guy.. myself well it's been like united nations :oops: , though i prefer darker skin to lilly white.....why??...it's different and I just feel better, and makes things more interesting...so I suppose the same goes(in some way) for thai girls who like falangs (white boys) ....other than that don't know 8)

yeah i'm with barfly on this, i hate my skinny-ass lips, and prefer women with real lips instead of a hole in the face with a line around it like mine.

This lips are attractive???!!! I am stunned!! It just goes to show that people are attracted to what is different, or what they are not used to. Where I come from, 'thin lips' is almost an insult. Personally I find thick, luscious lips delightful, soft n chewable n kissable.....oh, stop!!

• 7 years later...
in the past, i am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy into westerner,especially a white one, but now i'm not sure that i can stand living with cold blood, dramatic gossip lover man.:lol:

My impression is too, that thai women who fall in love with westerners, do it because they fall in love with their skin color, not the culture, not the money too (a very common misunderstanding) - young women (asian, east european or african) who fall i love with an old fat sweaty westerner, yep... no money = no honey... But in general the (very few actually) women in ordinary jobs, and with an ordinary lifestyle, I have met... they fall for the skin color...

I know quite a few westerners who fall instantly in love with especially african american women... also based on color...

Oposites attract, I have never fancied white girls since I was young, nothing to do with background / financial status etc I just like the look of Asian and Black girls, I find there smiles much more attractive and find white girls with Blonde hair all seem to look the same to me.

We all want something a little bit mysterious I think.

Those who are both handsome and very very rich, very very often (with great success) look for supermodels, 180 cm, a lot of silicone, and 155 cm legs...

Awhile back I read the absolute best response ever to some woman who had posted on some dating site her wants in a man. Basically, she her profile was; I'm super hot, I want to meet a ultra-rich guy because I'm hot. So, some Wall Street banker replied publicly saying, in essence, beauty is a depreciating asset while wealth is an appreciating asset. In other words, the longer they stayed together the uglier she would get and the richer he would get. He pointed out why that's a bad investment for men and why he would rather rent a girlfriend than to purchase an asset that losses a great deal of its value as soon as he puts a ring on its finger.

I can't do the post justice but it beautifully summed up why women gold diggers need to STFU.

Found the article I was talking about.

Here's the ad she placed on CraigsList

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25-year-old girl. I’m articulate and classy. I’m not from New York. I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least [a] half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a businessman who makes average around 200 – 250K. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000K won’t get me to Central Park West. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms.

- What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings.

- Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the Upper East Side so plain? I’ve seen really “plain Jane” boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the East Village. What’s the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows — lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY.

Please hold your insults — I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them — in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

And here's his response.

Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said, here’s how I see it:

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party, and I bring my money.

Fine, simple. But here’s the rub — your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity … in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain: you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35, stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold … hence the rub … marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following: if my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful” as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe, if you are as gorgeous as you say you are, that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout. By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way. Classic “pump and dump.” I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

Those who are both handsome and very very rich, very very often (with great success) look for supermodels, 180 cm, a lot of silicone, and 155 cm legs...

i think not only the handsome rich guys are looking for this kind of girl but the poor and fat guys are also looking for her . That's why even a poor and fat one refuse me :rolleyes:

i think not only the handsome rich guys are looking for this kind of girl but the poor and fat guys are also looking for her . That's why even a poor and fat one refuse me :rolleyes:

I believe that for the most part You are right, otherwise Playboy magasine would not have survived... Personally (and I am old, poor and fat) I always looked for size "petite"... I never really wanted asian or black and "petite" is also found in Denmark, one is the mother of my kids... But I have dated the 180cm too :D

I think it might be a trauma from my french lessons in highschool (gymnasium in the danish schoolsystem), we had an old fat male teacher in the first semester, and everyone learned a lot... Then sadly he got sick and took leave, and into a bunch of 16-17 year old male math students, came a "fresh from university" Young petite french tight red tshirt short black skirt loooooong eyelashes 20 something girl, and presented herself (with a slight french accent) as our new french teacher... needless to say that stopped any ability to learn anything (or most things) in french... a trauma I am still suffering from...

Oposites attract, I have never fancied white girls since I was young, nothing to do with background / financial status etc I just like the look of Asian and Black girls, I find there smiles much more attractive and find white girls with Blonde hair all seem to look the same to me.

We all want something a little bit mysterious I think.

while there is no accounting for taste that doesn't make much sense at all .... white girls tend to vary more in looks than asian girls (IMO) ... different shapes, hair and eye colour etc !!

i've just tended to date ppl i find attractive and who r available .... don't really consider their race or colour at all !!!

I believe that for the most part You are right, otherwise Playboy magasine would not have survived... Personally (and I am old, poor and fat) I always looked for size "petite"... I never really wanted asian or black and "petite" is also found in Denmark, one is the mother of my kids... But I have dated the 180cm too :D

I think it might be a trauma from my french lessons in highschool (gymnasium in the danish schoolsystem), we had an old fat male teacher in the first semester, and everyone learned a lot... Then sadly he got sick and took leave, and into a bunch of 16-17 year old male math students, came a "fresh from university" Young petite french tight red tshirt short black skirt loooooong eyelashes 20 something girl, and presented herself (with a slight french accent) as our new french teacher... needless to say that stopped any ability to learn anything (or most things) in french... a trauma I am still suffering from...

Teenage boners are like kryptonite to learning.

while there is no accounting for taste

That's pretty obvious considering the fact that I'm married and you have a girlfriend. What dumb woman married me and what poor sap is dating you?

that doesn't make much sense at all .... white girls tend to vary more in looks than asian girls (IMO) ... different shapes, hair and eye colour etc !!

can u identify the petite appearance? so that i'll understand why that old poor fat farang guy refuse me;-)