Why Thai girl like farang guy?

patricia_patty

That's pretty obvious considering the fact that I'm married and you have a girlfriend. What dumb woman married me and what poor sap is dating you?

that doesn't make much sense at all .... white girls tend to vary more in looks than asian girls (IMO) ... different shapes, hair and eye colour etc !!

refresher course on the use of quote box required methinks !!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u identify the petite appearance? so that i'll understand why that old poor fat farang guy refuse me;-)

Well the mother of my kids are 158cm and when she weigh the most around 45kg, she wear a bra size 75A and shoe size (EU) 37 in Denmark that is petite, in Thailand that is a very tall girl :D

Standard Thai is 155cm weight around 42-45 kg and from my year long experience I would say 70A and 70B is a great market in Thailand... Even that is a standard size Thai I still find that "petite" - But my former secretary is 139cm and weight 32 kg... now THAT is very petite :D

can u identify the petite appearance? so that i'll understand why that old poor fat farang guy refuse me;-)

But another thing, that MIGHT play in here... You do realize that it is impossible to contact You through this site right ? I mean maybe that old fat guy really is a poor guy, because he keeps trying but in vain ;)

But another thing, that MIGHT play in here... You do realize that it is impossible to contact You through this site right ? I mean maybe that old fat guy really is a poor guy, because he keeps trying but in vain ;)

You have to understand that she puts a lot of effort into not marrying her online persona and her real life. Another aspect of Thai people I am not fond of.

Standard Thai is 155cm weight around 42-45 kg and from my year long experience I would say 70A and 70B is a great market in Thailand... Even that is a standard size Thai I still find that "petite" - But my former secretary is 139cm and weight 32 kg... now THAT is very petite :D

BOLLOCKS !!!!!

Well the mother of my kids are 158cm and when she weigh the most around 45kg, she wear a bra size 75A and shoe size (EU) 37 in Denmark that is petite, in Thailand that is a very tall girl :D

then if i am 155 cm 45 kg 70A, i am a petite for you ( but not for him) right????????????????

then if i am 155 cm 45 kg 70A, i am a petite for you ( but not for him) right????????????????

As I do not know "him" I wouldn't know :D "he" could be one of those odd farang that actually also want to be in love, and really don't care about size - I, for one, get turned on by size "petite" but if I can not have a lengthy and interesting conversation, I get pretty quickly turned off again - if I meet the 180cm and 70+ kg girl with a brain, I tend to get turned on there - and even fall in love if a lot of other parameters work out...

Bizar as it might seem, I do know a lot of guys who value love very much, and even above sex, but certainly above big boobs...

As I do not know "him" I wouldn't know :D "he" could be one of those odd farang that actually also want to be in love, and really don't care about size - I, for one, get turned on by size "petite" but if I can not have a lengthy and interesting conversation, I get pretty quickly turned off again - if I meet the 180cm and 70+ kg girl with a brain, I tend to get turned on there - and even fall in love if a lot of other parameters work out...

Bizar as it might seem, I do know a lot of guys who value love very much, and even above sex, but certainly above big boobs...

may be for him, i am just a gal without brain and ugly :rolleyes:

may be for him, i am just a gal without brain and ugly :rolleyes:

Well - to some woman in the world even Brad Pitt is unattractive, and I know one girl who don't like Justin Bieber (I would think she is a very lonely girl, but still she don't)...

I would think that Einstein also met very intelligent women, that he considered to be bimbos, so perception is always dependent on where You stand in life Your self... It is not possible (even though I know magic exist in Isaan and Voodoo in Haiti) to feel or control other peoples feelings...

The only way to know WHAT he is feeling, is basically to ask...

Sorry . . . I believe "******* dwarf" is the PC term.

Yeah... but in this case too the "*******" is a no go... Before she marry her boyfriend, but he is thai so he kind of know... And as I have met her family (also her dad) I would strongly recommend her bf to keep it that way :D

I used to like westerners cuz of their look... but now I turned to Thai guys. Cuz of communication may be.

I think farang like Thai girls who can't think different than them. So they lost their charm to me.

and some of them always think talking to them is flirting them or want something from them.

I used to like westerners cuz of their look... but now I turned to Thai guys. Cuz of communication may be.

I think farang like Thai girls who can't think different than them. So they lost their charm to me.

and some of them always think talking to them is flirting them or want something from them.

I have to admit that it did take me some time learn what signs from Thai girls meant that they liked me, and what signs were just them being polite. Western guys tend to take big smiles from women as flirting. If a woman tells you you're handsome, that means that they want to taste your sauce, which isn't always true in Thailand.

When I figured it out, I made it my goal to make the polite girls like me too.