Why Thai girl like farang guy?

patricia_patty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't say it's the worst idea in the world ... but it definitely didn't seem to make much sense to me !!

i'm no financial expert ... but linking such widely different economies seemed like a recipe for disaster !!

especially when it appeared to be widely know that certain countries ... cough cough greece cough cough ... had been fairly creative with their accounts to ensure they met the parameters for joining the euro !!

It seems that the banks (including the national banks) in Europe has been quite creative...

In 1972 I was not old enough to vote on Denmarks in or staying out of European Common Market as it was known as then, but I did say then, the long term idea is a United States of Europe, and the politicians will keep working for that idea until they reach their goal... I still believe that the whole idea is a "United States of Europe"...

As such, the EURO is not only a good idea, but necessary... Denmark has voted no every time too, to the EURO, but sure as "Ave Maria" in a catholic church, the politicians will find new ways to try and persuade the population of Denmark to vote "yes"...

The crisis right now only makes it a difficult question, not an impossible one ;)

• 3 months later...
to me, I prefer foreigner coz I think they have more responsibility than Thai guy. Maybe it's my lucky that in my whole life I know only good farangs which very nice and nice .. lolz I didnt think that all thais are bad etc but my type is farang ... cant help :wink:

I agree with babyoiy. OMG, I haven't been here for a while. Lots of changes, I have to find time to figure this out. LOL.

I think farangs are more reasonable and respect women than most Thai men. :)