What do ya miss most when away from Thailand

PattayaDaz

Question

I'm away from home around 4 Months of the year...I'm used to the travel but often really miss aspects of my life in Thailand...

Pom khittung......

My morning run along the beach

Sticky rice and Mango

The cheerful "sawat dee kha" and wai at my local market

Fresh seafood and spicy nam jim

The smell of pla duk and gai yang bar-b-q ing in the street

Cute girls

Sydney is my original home so what I miss most about being away from there is :

Family and friends

Harrys Cafe de Wheels hot dogs and pies.

The great weather

No pollution, both noise and air.

The beaches. 20 beaches an hours drive from the city centre.

General lifestyle and the magic harbour

Price and variety of great wine

My Porsche

I 'd be missing thai food and cheap but nice clothes! i cant do a lot of shopping when im outside thailand. im not that rich biatch!!

Dont really miss my family. they're always in my heart.

.. its a MATTER of taste sweetheart,

I do NOT invest in any clothes that are way too expensive ... its mainly fashion..

I DO invest in shoes and handbags .... that lasts longer and you can trade them at those vintage shops in London.

Anyway.. my style is ... simple & plain... not very much into trendy clothes... I do NOT like to dress like a dozen of birds who are walking on the street... :roll:

.. always be "individual"

P' WB

I do NOT invest in any clothes that are way too expensive ... its mainly fashion..

I DO invest in shoes and handbags .... that lasts longer and you can trade them at those vintage shops in London.

Anyway.. my style is ... simple & plain... not very much into trendy clothes... I do NOT like to dress like a dozen of birds who are walking on the street... :roll:

P' WB

You're absolutely right. I tend not to buy "too" expensive clothes but still look classy and stylish. Forget about all the clothes at Siam Square. Thats so rip off! LOL I didnt know that u can trade all of your old clothes like that. Do we actually have that kinda shop here in Bangkok? That would be a great idea!

P' WB

You're absolutely right. I tend not to buy "too" expensive clothes but still look classy and stylish. Forget about all the clothes at Siam Square. Thats so rip off! LOL I didnt know that u can trade all of your old clothes like that. Do we actually have that kinda shop here in Bangkok? That would be a great idea!

"Good Girl"

Be "Stylish, individual & smart" ... always.

P' WB