How many couples you know...

...that are able to stay monogamous?

watched a french movie "5x2". it reflects the truth of a marriage/relationship life that ends up signing a divorce paper.

im not going to ask about what you think of monogamy...instead i'd like to know HOW MANY COUPLES you know they can stay strong together with no cheating?

***your own parents excluded cos i dont wanna get too personal. but if anyone wanna say, feel free.***

i've met and known a lot of couples...they are mostly slipped out of their way for fun or something i dont know!!

Now.. just turn around and watch out about my relationship!!! so scared :? ... But if things base on trustful, there's nothing to worry about .. just so hard to trust guys... :shock:

Most of my German friends are in faithful, monogameous relationships.

And here in Thailand, I know only a few, 3 by what I can tell. And they are all 100% German as well. It might be a genetic thing. Not really favoring Thais (and the other farangs ...).

And the rest - enjoying their time from time to time ... but still handling it in a responsible, respecting manner. And this is the secret in my opinion: If you can't resist and think you really have to do it - then at least do it in a way that nobody looses face and gets hurt.

""If you can't resist and think you really have to do it - then at least do it in a way that nobody looses face and gets hurt."" <<<<<-----exactly

personally i ve never seen any couple totally monogamous , not even my parents , yet they are happily married since over 40 years , enjoy a great retirement travelling everywhere TOGETHER, even if there has been a crisis after 18 years of marriage and they separated 6 months.

they do what they want as long as no one looses face or get hurt .

i think thats the way to go , even if i don't think they have the passion of their 20's , they still tenderly love each other and i don't think they could live without each other .

kind of perfect picture in my opinion :D

""If you can't resist and think you really have to do it - then at least do it in a way that nobody looses face and gets hurt."" <<<<<-----exactly

personally i ve never seen any couple totally monogamous , not even my parents , yet they are happily married since over 40 years , enjoy a great retirement travelling everywhere TOGETHER, even if there has been a crisis after 18 years of marriage and they separated 6 months.

they do what they want as long as no one looses face or get hurt .

i think thats the way to go , even if i don't think they have the passion of their 20's , they still tenderly love each other and i don't think they could live without each other .

kind of perfect picture in my opinion :D

i think that is good that stay together till now.

but the question is...how many couples can be that forgiving and understanding like yours...not many.

i also know one farang grandpa - grandma who had been together for over 50 years till his wife died. he told me sort of the same story as yours. he had a serious fling once...they went thru some bad months or even years ..not sure....but eventually got back together.

it takes a lot to forgive someone who cheats on you.

i said i knew 3 couples...

one - they been bf-gf since grade 12..that's wow over 7 years now. (thai-thai, my friends, my age)

second - jay n kitty. he cant cheat on kitty or we, mods, will ban him.

third - i forgot...ok down to 2 couples then.

Unless she's found her dream man (motorcycle taxi driver):shock: ( ... this came from the horse's mouth, not my imagination), I'd say Halomi and her bf Richard.

I know a lot of strong couples but these two are close to me so I get insider news...err...oops, said too much have I?

As for my views on monogamy...I would rather be the woman that holds a guy's love rather than the one who holds his lust...even if I catch him cheating. Interpret that as you wish :P

...that are able to stay monogamous?

watched a french movie "5x2". it reflects the truth of a marriage/relationship life that ends up signing a divorce paper.

im not going to ask about what you think of monogamy...instead i'd like to know HOW MANY COUPLES you know they can stay strong together with no cheating?

Just one... (no...not my parents)

This guy is my mentor...will never cheat on his woman...cause he beleives thats a waste of time. being a entrepreneur (and former "player") he just doesnt hv time for bshit... it may sound lame...but to cheat.. thats just a waste of ya time. u always hv a choice.

• 3 weeks later...