Farang guys: What flavor of Thai girl do you prefer?

Niranahm

What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?  

381 members have voted

1. 1. What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?

• I love the palest whitest skin and those delicate chinese features
    • I generally prefer the paler ones but yellow "honey" or a light tan color is fine with me
    • I don't care what color they are as long as they are cute
    • I tend to find myself choosing the slightly darker ones with a coffee/tanned look (and they seem more approachable)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive always been attracted to the honey skinned girls...Thai, not Chinese, Although I know many are mixed.But the whiter then white...I dont get it....but i know the thai guys dig it.I have seen some very sexy girls who had darker skin but my pref has always been the honey girls and I know have the sweetest one. :D

Everybody is saying that color doesn't matter, saying it's all about personality! Well that's all very very true, however there's nothing wrong with having preferences right... Some people prefer blond's and some prefer brunettes...

I slightly prefer lightly tanned Asian girl's because thier skin looks so smooth and flawless... With this being said I could just as easily fall for a dark skined Asian girl or even a dark tanned white chick...

It all depends on her tities anyway right...hehehe..

Keep it real... Ali G...

[from the original poll pollster]

I see some humor-challenged individuals took this all too seriously...

Apart from the fact that sexual preference in terms of looks is NOT racism, and expressing a dating preference for a certain look/race/skin color does not equate with treating all women as sex objects, this poll was in sarcastic response to a series of "what flavor do you prefer?" polls posted last year.

Nevertheless there is serious undertone and point to be made.

It is a common belief amongst Thais -- and that includes TF ladies on this site --that farang guys prefer Thai girls with darker skin. This poll's results shows what many of us Europeans/Americans know to be true: the majority of farangs don't express a strong preference for any skin color (we focus on other physical features of the girl -- I am not saying we only look at character, personality and so on). Where there is preference for a skin color, it seems to be split evenly between light and dark and in-between.

This in contrast to Asia where there is marked tendency among guys to prefer girls to be as pale as possible. (Though if I'm not wrong this stereotype is slowly lessening in Thailand).

That should be something encouraging for girls on this site who believe their skin color puts them at a dating/mating disadvantage.

Of course there are reasons for this stereotype of farangs liking only darker skinned girls, and I think that has been covered many times before.

I do find it absurd that the "white knights" attack this poll in a fit of political correctness without even considering that there's nothing illegal or immoral about asking or telling what physical characteristics attract you to the opposite sex. To me that is some kind of shallow political correctness that disregards reality for the sake of trying to advertise how fairminded and wonderful as a potential mate you are...

[from the original poll pollster]

I see some humor-challenged individuals took this all too seriously...

Apart from the fact that sexual preference in terms of looks is NOT racism, and expressing a dating preference for a certain look/race/skin color does not equate with treating all women as sex objects, this poll was in sarcastic response to a series of "what flavor do you prefer?" polls posted last year.

Nevertheless there is serious undertone and point to be made.

It is a common belief amongst Thais -- and that includes TF ladies on this site --that farang guys prefer Thai girls with darker skin. This poll's results shows what many of us Europeans/Americans know to be true: the majority of farangs don't express a strong preference for any skin color (we focus on other physical features of the girl -- I am not saying we only look at character, personality and so on). Where there is preference for a skin color, it seems to be split evenly between light and dark and in-between.

This in contrast to Asia where there is marked tendency among guys to prefer girls to be as pale as possible. (Though if I'm not wrong this stereotype is slowly lessening in Thailand).

That should be something encouraging for girls on this site who believe their skin color puts them at a dating/mating disadvantage.

Of course there are reasons for this stereotype of farangs liking only darker skinned girls, and I think that has been covered many times before.

I do find it absurd that the "white knights" attack this poll in a fit of political correctness without even considering that there's nothing illegal or immoral about asking or telling what physical characteristics attract you to the opposite sex. To me that is some kind of shallow political correctness that disregards reality for the sake of trying to advertise how fairminded and wonderful as a potential mate you are...

eloquently put. Are you white?

Dress it up till it sounds scientifically acceptable if you want...but I still prefer to find it in bad taste.

but I still prefer to find it in bad taste.

As the well known purveyor of good taste on this site, falling afoul of your judgement of good and bad taste has me laughing out loud.

Are you white?

My son's photo is on my profile as a half a clue. For now my visage seems to be light blue....

but I still prefer to find it in bad taste.

As the well known purveyor of good taste on this site, falling afoul of your judgement of good and bad taste has me laughing out loud.

Are you white?

My son's photo is on my profile as a half a clue. For now my visage seems to be light blue....

here's a clue...if a "well known purveyor of good taste on this site" such as me finds it in bad taste....maybe it is.

rhetorical questions don't need answers.

not gonna debate....just find the thing in bad taste....ya'll have a nice day.

you are missing...

she has a pulse.

from your survey.

don't set the bar so high... keep in mind this is a survey of *TF* men.

My point exactly, there needs to be something achievable in the survey and "before riger mortis sets in" could be under the circumstances considered to be in bad taste.

So the bar kind of set itself...