Farang guys: What flavor of Thai girl do you prefer?

Niranahm

What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?  

381 members have voted

1. 1. What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?

• I love the palest whitest skin and those delicate chinese features
    • I generally prefer the paler ones but yellow "honey" or a light tan color is fine with me
    • I don't care what color they are as long as they are cute
    • I tend to find myself choosing the slightly darker ones with a coffee/tanned look (and they seem more approachable)

Yeah that would be great, not happening in Asia though (unless in the very touristareas I would think)...

I don't find the darker girls more too, but I tend to turn my heads towards the darker girls... If I wanted white skin I would have stayed in Denmark at least for some years more....

It's different white, Asian white skin is a bit yellow... farang white skin is pale.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would be great, not happening in Asia though (unless in the very touristareas I would think)...

I don't find the darker girls more too, but I tend to turn my heads towards the darker girls... If I wanted white skin I would have stayed in Denmark at least for some years more...

that is really quite pathetic .... if ur primary reason for dating (or shagging) girls is the colour of their skin u really need to grow the **** up !!!!

that is really quite pathetic .... if ur primary reason for dating (or shagging) girls is the colour of their skin u really need to grow the **** up !!!!

Och chill out Ciaran - lots of people are attracted to a particular skin colour or ethnic type. Why does that make them need to grow up? It's just the same as someone preferring blondes or brunettes etc. Though I admit to being confused by those women who seem to be attracted to British TV stations and always put 'BBC only' on their dating ads...;)

Och chill out Ciaran - lots of people are attracted to a particular skin colour or ethnic type. Why does that make them need to grow up? It's just the same as someone preferring blondes or brunettes etc. Though I admit to being confused by those women who seem to be attracted to British TV stations and always put 'BBC only' on their dating ads...;)

ppl r attracted to different types of girls no doubt, but the way the guy made the comment came across as crass and pathetic .. IMO.

If I wanted white skin I would have stayed in Denmark at least for some years more...

personally i am attracted to small, cute, smart girls ... but the colour of their skin (or eyes or hair) doesn't really bother me !!

ppl r attracted to different types of girls no doubt, but the way the guy made the comment came across as crass and pathetic .. IMO.

You could consider that English is not his first language. Sometimes proficiency in learning another language does not always include the subtle nuances and contexts that a native speaker has IMO ; )

I do find it rather pathetic, and also quite immature... To not read a comment before just throwing some garbage at it... You really should have attended more school lessons... While You still had the chance...

Really?

And just how can skin colour easily be changed? Oh wait, I forgot Michael Jackson. ; )

And the multibillion thai baht "whitening products" industry... I really like my beginning (after 5 years) suntan colour, but I can't easily get showercream or deoderant without "natural whitening" (whatever that mean) so I will be forever white... Even I have been trying for that "healthy tan" look...

And the multibillion thai baht "whitening products" industry... I really like my beginning (after 5 years) suntan colour, but I can't easily get showercream or deoderant without "natural whitening" (whatever that mean) so I will be forever white... Even I have been trying for that "healthy tan" look...

Ah...I see the Danes are a little like the Americans in that they don't get irony...;)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...