Farang guys: What flavor of Thai girl do you prefer?

Niranahm

What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?  

381 members have voted

1. 1. What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?

• I love the palest whitest skin and those delicate chinese features
    • I generally prefer the paler ones but yellow "honey" or a light tan color is fine with me
    • I don't care what color they are as long as they are cute
    • I tend to find myself choosing the slightly darker ones with a coffee/tanned look (and they seem more approachable)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are missing...

she has a pulse.

from your survey.

don't set the bar so high... keep in mind this is a survey of *TF* men.

My point exactly, there needs to be something achievable in the survey and "before rigur mortis sets in" could be under the circumstances considered to be in bad taste...

but more accurate.

you are missing...

she has a pulse.

from your survey.

My point exactly, there needs to be something achievable in the survey and "before rigur mortis sets in" could be under the circumstances considered to be in bad taste...

but more accurate.

Where I come from we spell it how it sounds.

you are missing...

she has a pulse.

from your survey.

but more accurate.

not talkin' 'bout spellin' talkin bout the accuracy of where the bar's set, which is 'before rigur mortis sets in' although this is TF, so there may be some riiiiight on the line.

you are missing...

she has a pulse.

from your survey.

but more accurate.

not talkin' 'bout spellin' talkin bout the accuracy of where the bar's set, which is 'before rigur mortis sets in' although this is TF, so there may be some riiiiight on the line.

what about after then? Would that help the situation?

A few ppl might be missing the point here. Personality and compatibility are obviously very important for a relationship. In fact, they are key points in my opinion. The skin colour and/or physical attractiveness (to each his own of course) is perhaps what turns ones head in the first place. Everyone has a "look" they prefer, be it large framed women with dark skin and big noses or light and slim with big ****. Whatever your attraction preferences may be, it all comes down to personality, compatibility and HONESTY.

Skin colour really has no bearing in the equation whatseover. Is she a decent person? Is she fun to be with? Is she on the same level, intellectually and perhaps socially? Is she honest? At the end of the day, as long as she is a good match, then that is what's important.

I have had the privilige to meet some absolute stunners in Bangkok over the years, but more often than not, when they open their mouths....its game over. Beauty is ONLY skin deep !!!

Perhaps a poll on what kind of man would a TF gal prefer to be with?

• 2 weeks later...

There is much more than looks, I like all kind thai-girls. Ofcourse there is this dating first, after a while you get a picture of what kind a girl is she...

When u get a keeper, stick on.

I cant say that i wont look appearance, I do. But still what is inside the head that counts.

If u have a adorable and cute, with lot's of looks, still nothing inside. My next step is dumping her, sounds like rude. But I think most of the thai girls do that also. 8)

ps. What is this quoting quote and then smiley :shock: there's nothing constructive criticism in there, in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

As Niranahm said in his original post Thai's (male and female) do harbour the illusion that Farangs prefer darker skin..

Obviously the fact that the large majority of Farangs they see are in the company of darker hued girls (especially in Pattaya) and when not in bars many farangs (from Europe) can be found stretched out in the sun trying To make themselves darker might have something to do with this..

Like Niranahm I have been told many times ''oh you like dark skin chai mai''

One of my better friends (Chinese Thai) seems absolutely agast when she sees a young cute farang guy holding hands with what she sees as an unattractive dark skinned girl... She is even more aghast when I tell her farangs aren't really that bothered about skin colour.. (the guys is far more likely to be intrested in her tight backside and killer legs)

Again its not always about skin colour...paler (and sometimes weathier and more educated) Thai women are often suprised that a Farang has a girlfriend who is poorer, less neducated and from a farming family.''Why can't I get a farang boyfriend'' is something I hear often..

What they forget is that the brown skinned girls from Isaan are far more likely to come into contact with farangs and therefore get a chance to talk with them and date them.. If you are an educated Chinese Thai women working in a Thai company how many Farangs do you meet on a daily basis...not many I'd guess unless you are in tourist related business..

Anyhow after this diatribe I think what is more interesting is the correlation between body shape and skin colour.... seems to me that the darker skinned girls are fitter looking... but of course I might just have a ''tight ass fixation'' :lol:

• 3 months later...