Where to next?

Down2Earth

Where would you like to be on your next holidays or vacation?

Would like to visit Vietnam yet need to save for bigger trip i have in mind.

HK is my next trip..... :wink:

Pai duay di... :wink: :arrow:

hehehe... :oops: :oops: ... You are very welcome Pee Sao Khon Sauy :wink: .. Only if you need to bring someone with ya.. thats my rule... I wanna hear youu and your --someone-- doing it next door :shock: :shock: ... i am a big Pervert..haha..

Where would you like to be on your next holidays or vacation?

Would like to visit Vietnam yet need to save for bigger trip i have in mind.

HK is my next trip..... :wink:

Pai duay di... :wink: :arrow:

hehehe... :oops: :oops: ... You are very welcome Pee Sao Khon Sauy :wink: .. Only if you need to bring someone with ya.. thats my rule... I wanna hear youu and your --someone-- doing it next door :shock: :shock: ... i am a big Pervert..haha..

Yes.. yes..yes.., you are a real pervert.. :evil:

• 1 month later...
thinking of lots of places but i'll have to see my budget this year. i wish it could be australia & new zealand or england when i visit the kids, altho bali, indonesia or nepal is much cheaper. :roll:

why anyoone would visit england on purpose is beyond me. oh maybe if you have the misfortune of being from there or an inordinate fondness for boiled food.

thinking of lots of places but i'll have to see my budget this year. i wish it could be australia & new zealand or england when i visit the kids, altho bali, indonesia or nepal is much cheaper. :roll:

why anyoone would visit england on purpose is beyond me. oh maybe if you have the misfortune of being from there or an inordinate fondness for boiled food.

Zeus... England is an interesting country... especially London.

I think Once in a life everybody should visit London...where has become "dynamic and forward-looking" - full of great places to visit, eat and stay, chic inner-city neighbourhoods, excellent <modern> architecture.

Summer time is best .... :D

-WB-

Zeus... England is an interesting country... especially London.

I think Once in a life everybody should visit London...

yeah but .... it's full of f**king english ppl !!!

"But Mum, America is full of Americans!" is what I said to my mother last October :P

I just got my visa to the UK today...will go see for myself what London's like 8)

I just got my visa to the UK today...will go see for myself what London's like 8)

:D ... you would lOVE it there...

Dunno...a close English friend of mine told me I might not like it.

It will be great to be in a cold country though...always wanted to bundle up in expensive coats and turtle necks...

...oh and sexy boots :twisted:

Not sure what the weather is gonna be like in March.

• 2 weeks later...