Favourite Tea

GirlFromMars

• 6 years later...
With added amanita muscaria...

I often wondered about the english "hooligan" berserks... here may lay the answer ?

My favorit tea, would be nescafe, no sugar, no milk, black black and hot, very hot...

.no this is not a shallow comment about my dating habits...

I often wondered about the english "hooligan" berserks... here may lay the answer ?

My favorit tea, would be nescafe, no sugar, no milk, black black and hot, very hot...

.no this is not a shallow comment about my dating habits...

a) The berserkers were Vikings, and indeed, there is some suggestion that they imbibed amanita muscaria or aminita pantherina prior to battle.

B) I'm not English

a) The berserkers were Vikings, and indeed, there is some suggestion that they imbibed amanita muscaria or aminita pantherina prior to battle.

B) I'm not English

Once in a glory morning of historys dawn, Denmark held the most of England (and the northern provinces I believe ;) ) There are still evidence mainly in York of their presence... But they left around 1066 and left the habit of berserker to the natives ;)

I read some time ago about a viking ship in Scotland too...

Since 1066 danes has strived to be the good kid in the class... :D :D any luck... Well it's still too early to reach a definite conclusion...

Once in a glory morning of historys dawn, Denmark held the most of England (and the northern provinces I believe ;) ) There are still evidence mainly in York of their presence... But they left around 1066 and left the habit of berserker to the natives ;)

I read some time ago about a viking ship in Scotland too...

Since 1066 danes has strived to be the good kid in the class... :D :D any luck... Well it's still too early to reach a definite conclusion...

People misuse the word 'viking' far too much. There were no such people as the vikings. It came from the phrase 'to go a viking' which meant a wee trip to do some raping and pillaging. Most of the time it was actually peaceful trading.

• 3 weeks later...