does it exist a friendship between a guy and a gal ?

jevnam

yea i meant it, thanks 2unique, corrected it :)

One of my best friends is a 23 year old girl (woman ) who runs the Cafe where I hangout and play music. I help her hang art work and do maintenence work around the cafe and she feeds me and we have drinks after she closes. We discuss her BFs and my female interests. The age difference makes it a bit easier to be just friends but it can be done. :wink:

One of my best friends is a 23 year old girl (woman ) who runs the Cafe where I hangout and play music. I help her hang art work and do maintenence work around the cafe and she feeds me and we have drinks after she closes. We discuss her BFs and my female interests. The age difference makes it a bit easier to be just friends but it can be done. :wink:

well maybe because you met her when you have someone next to, so she does. Can i ask how long you 2 have known each other ?

well, i also have many of male friends like that... i just got back from drinking with one guy who i have known for over 4-5 years... we never crossed the line into sexuality... doesnt matter if we had a partner at the time or not... we always stick as the old good friends who enjoy hanging out and talking together.

i can say there are many exisiting ones and also there are many fake ones either...

well maybe because you met her when you have someone next to, so she does. Can i ask how long you 2 have known each other ?

We have known each other for a few years and I have been single the whole time while she has had a series of BFs and is now engaged ( for now )but we are still friends and she works with me too at my job. We love each other and tell each other so . We respect each other so a quickie isn't in the picture. I have other female friends too. Honesty and respect make for a good friendship but good to be aware of sleeping lust, hehe

I have quite a few good friends who are guys and who I'm not attracted to in the least and vice versa.We hang out, chat, gossip etc now and then....all the things I would do with my girlfriends (And no they're not gay) and it never goes beyond just friends. I think platonic friendship is definitely possible.