What s ur ideal man???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bird bok wan: Kissy kissy mod mod chirp chirp

I think Goodghost would be an appropriate person to ask?

... Geez .... he does NOT know of Jay Kay ..... :roll:

When I was studying in London I was living in Ealing and my landlord's son was mates with the guys from Jamiroquai. Unfortunately I never got to meet JK but the guys from the Brand New Heavies used to come over. They all hail from Ealing. Isn't that cool? :wink:

Bird bok wan: Kissy kissy mod mod chirp chirp

I think Goodghost would be an appropriate person to ask?

... Geez .... he does NOT know of Jay Kay ..... :roll:

When I was studying in London I was living in Ealing and my landlord's son was mates with the guys from Jamiroquai. Unfortunately I never got to meet JK but the guys from the Brand New Heavies used to come over. They all hail from Ealing. Isn't that cool? :wink:

.. a few years back in london....

I went out clubbing with Sugar Dada .... and at about 6.00-7.00 .. we stoped at ATM ... I was behind JK .... I got a kiss .... something to remember.... he was/is so charming .... very very cute too. :wink:

... naruk tee sud .... chob maak maak :wink:

But although he sings great, JK's got a squeaky voice when he talks. :(

If I was a woman I would have preferred Sting.

I LOVE Sting .... I think he is charismatic BUT he is married ... Jay Kay is stll single..... he could be my Gik ... I dont mind .... 8)

Sting is a swinger. So there! ;)

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/sting.s%20wife%20in%20swinging%20and%20drugs%20shock

... naruk tee sud .... chob maak maak :wink:

But although he sings great, JK's got a squeaky voice when he talks. :(

If I was a woman I would have preferred Sting.

I LOVE Sting .... I think he is charismatic BUT he is married ... Jay Kay is stll single..... he could be my Gik ... I dont mind .... 8)

Sting is a swinger. So there! ;)

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/sting.s%20wife%20in%20swinging%20and%20drugs%20shock

Right ...... 8)

Jason has a house in Phuket. Maybe you can see him there. He won't wear any hat I bet.

.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :? .... I kept that as secret for years... now its exposed ... You Naughty ... :(

somehow i think colored shades stop being cool when you hit, like, 40 years old or so. also debt relief isn't very sexy...

Wrong ........

My former big boss is ONE of the most desirable man on earth < despite the fact that his family is in - top ten richest in France> .... He is french /40 ish / charismatic/ wise... anyone could die to be with him ... :wink: