Wy would u marry or marry again for the x time?

thaibel

I'm not unknown with the fact. I know a lot of u r looking for the first or the next bride or groom. Why would u go for a marriage or next marriage and not for a cohabitationship or just living together? (with the knowledge near 50 % percent of the marriages in the wetern world ends sooner or later)?

First some qoutes 8)

- I never knew the meaning of true happiness until I got married, but then it was too late..

- My wife ran away with my best friend. To tell you the truth, I really miss him.

- During the first year of marriage, the husband speaks and the wife hears.

During the second year, the wife speaks and the husband hears.

During the third year both of them speak, but only the neighbours hear.

- Marriage means that someone helps you coping with all the problems you never had when you were a bachelor.

- You can't buy love, but you most certainly can pay dearly for it.

- How do you call a wife who knows where her husband lies down every night? - A widow!

These r just jokes. They have nothing to do with the subject :twisted: .

At this point I have to say: I don't think I'll marry unless I want to have kids. And since my eternal arguement is always 'We don't need to overpopulate the planet'...I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Shake your heads and call me young if you will :P but I see the msitakes of marriage all around me...I don't think human beings were ever meant to mate for life.

Then again maybe one day I'll eat my words and send out invitations to the lot of ya... :shock:

At this point I have to say: I don't think I'll marry unless I want to have kids. And since my eternal arguement is always 'We don't need to overpopulate the planet'...I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Shake your heads and call me young if you will :P but I see the msitakes of marriage all around me...I don't think human beings were ever meant to mate for life.

Famous last words !!! before the love bug bites , hehe

Then again maybe one day I'll eat my words and send out invitations to the lot of ya... :shock:

see you crackin already :P

I don't think human beings were ever meant to mate for life.

If human beings were not ment to mate for life, there wouldn't be many of us here, the question is are we ment to mate monogamously :?:

Anyway looking forward to the invitation 8) :lol:

Um I think the phrase 'mate for life' actually means when an animal stays (lives, mates, argues whatever) with its mate until one of them dies.

If you don't mate monogamously then it can't be said that you 'mate for life'...cos in this case the word 'mate' means more than just having sex.

Google is your friend...as is the discovery channel.

.. if your relationship was secured ....... both of you were happy being together....

Marriage is just about a piece of paper......

... what keeps 2 ppl being together is -LOVE-... nothing else that does matter...

-WB-

WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE?

Marriage is a second hand creation. Both governments (which are created by man) and religions (also created by man) endorse marriage in order to better manage the unruly masses.

Marriage is a public declaration of private intentions.

I think that some sort of legally binding agreement is necessary if 2 people are going to have kids.

In essence that is what the marriage contract is all about....

... I agree with what Sir Rob said ......

then again, if One needed to be forced by a piece of paper to take care of his/her kids... One shouldnt bothered having kids at all... :idea:

I think that some sort of legally binding agreement is necessary if 2 people are going to have kids.

I don't know .......... here in Belgium u also have cohabitation contract, it's not realy a marriage and it's easier to break up. Now since a few years gays or lesbians can marry too (still only possible in Belgium, the Netherlads, Canada and Spain). I don't know why? probably they just want the same rights as other relationships ..... marriage gives more certutudes about heritage and other things then a cohabitation contract. But it has nothing to do with kids (unless they adopt a child).

I don't know .......... here in Belgium u also have cohabitation contract, it's not realy a marriage and it's easier to break up. Now since a few years gays or lesbians can marry too (still only possible in Belgium, the Netherlads, Canada and Spain). I don't know why? probably they just want the same rights as other relationships ..... marriage gives more certutudes about heritage and other things then a cohabitation contract. But it has nothing to do with kids (unless they adopt a child).

Thaibel .... he said "he thinks" ... its different between what he thinks & what other think ....

I personally think that those Gays or Lesbians .... they just wanted to be noticed that they are here existing .... wanted to be evenly accepted.... I guess.

Geez ......... what should I do with these "desperate housewives" .....

Khun Sam , Thaibel & Eagle ......... go get a lollypop, for God's sake !!

I DO agree with Sir Rob at times as what he has said makes loads of senses ....

There were times I disagree with him :idea:

--->>> Khun Sam ... I see you have a crush on WB ... try to get over her... 8)

Note : I see thses -desperate Houswives- are jealous that they dont get attetion from WB .... poor thing ... :roll:

-WB-

Note : I see thses -desperate Houswives- are jealous that they dont get attetion from WB .... poor thing ... :roll:

-WB-

I completely agree with you WB, as always. :roll:

-WB-

U also agree with WB, khun_sam ........... another oe who licks her feets ...... I'm out of here :twisted:

-WB-

I was just kidding you wicked Bird :P and I'm hardly desperate :lol:

A bit defensive aren't you darrrrling :o

Good boy ... Keep trying ... We might go hit golf together someday ...... eh ? :roll:

U also agree with WB, khun_sam ........... another oe who licks her feets ...... I'm out of here :twisted:

No ... he aint the one who licks my feets .... BUT he is decent enough to realise that ... he talked crap.... and he knows when to STOP....

Tip : its FUN teasing each other .... as long as you know the LINE ....

I know Eagle ......... and if you ever noticed

Besides Sir Rob... I do have a thing for Zeus, Siamhotel, Somtamcharlie, 2unique, Laurence, Bjay and loads of Men on here.... as they are FUN and what they have said makes loads of senses.... and more importantly they NEVER seem to like to talk CRAP about any woman....

I do NOT like ppl who mind my business for too much ....

NOTE : look up for one word ---->>>> Gentlemen :idea:

-WB-

Good boy ... Keep trying ... We might go hit a golf together someday ...... eh ? :roll:

No ... he aint the one who licks my feets .... BUT he is decent enough to realise that ... he talked crap.... and he knows when to STOP....

Tip : its FUN teasing each other .... as long as you know the line ....

I know Eagle ......... and if you ever noticed

I do have a thing for Zeus, Siamhotel, Somtamcharlie, 2unique, Laurence Bjay and loads of Men on here.... as what they are FUN and what they have said makes loads of senses.... and more importantly they NEVER seem to like to talk CRAP about any woman....

I dont like ppl who mind my business for too much ....

NOTE : look up for one word ---->>>> Gentlemen :idea:

-WB-

:shock: I read you list but didn't see a one there :P