Wy would u marry or marry again for the x time?

thaibel

:shock: I read you list but didn't see a one there :P

Eagle .... I just woke up and I am NOT in a good mood today... okie dokei ?

I do lke you but I am easily pissed when ppl seem to mind my business far too much.... Please do value my privacy... and do respect me as a person...

I still dont understand why you want to talk/discuss crap about me business.... it has NOTHING to do with the topic :idea:

PeaCe.

-WB-

I do lke you but I am easily pissed when ppl seem to mind my business far too much.... Please do value my privacy... and do respect me as a person...

I still dont understand why you want to talk/discuss crap about me business.... it has NOTHING to do with the topic :idea:

PeaCe.

-WB-

Sorry Dear Bird !!!! I just jumped in the game and didn't mean to offend you. I promise to be more sensitive and a Gentleman ( looking up in dictionary) Hope you regain your up draft and float above the dribble that was dripped here. Hope your day turns for the better.......

I completely agree with you WB, as always. :roll:

Good boy ... Keep trying ... We might go hit golf together someday ...... eh ? :roll:

U also agree with WB, khun_sam ........... another oe who licks her feets ...... I'm out of here :twisted:

No ... he aint the one who licks my feets .... BUT he is decent enough to realise that ... he talked crap.... and he knows when to STOP....

Tip : its FUN teasing each other .... as long as you know the LINE ....

I was just kidding you wicked Bird :P and I'm hardly desperate :lol:

A bit defensive aren't you darrrrling :o

I know Eagle ......... and if you ever noticed

Besides Sir Rob... I do have a thing for Zeus, Siamhotel, Somtamcharlie, 2unique, Laurence, Bjay and loads of Men on here.... as they are FUN and what they have said makes loads of senses.... and more importantly they NEVER seem to like to talk CRAP about any woman....

I do NOT like ppl who mind my business for too much ....

NOTE : look up for one word ---->>>> Gentlemen :idea:

-WB-

Gentleman - a man of good social position, esp. one of wealth and leisure. (Oxford American Dictionaries) (should be simple then...)

Sounds good to me. :D

PeaCe.

-WB-

Sorry Dear Bird !!!! I just jumped in the game and didn't mean to offend you. I promise to be more sensitive and a Gentleman ( looking up in dictionary) Hope you regain your up draft and float above the dribble that was dripped here. Hope your day turns for the better.......

Thank you very much ... :D

FYI : a gentleman knows when to say -Sorry- when he accidentally oftend someone... :idea:

-WB-

... I DO personally think .. a Gentleman always said "sorry" if he unintentionally happened to hurt someone ... :idea:

--->>> Gentleman

U also agree with WB, khun_sam ........... another oe who licks her feets ...... I'm out of here :twisted:

No ... he aint the one who licks my feets .... BUT he is decent enough to realise that ... he talked crap.... and he knows when to STOP....

Tip : its FUN teasing each other .... as long as you know the LINE ....

:roll: Ok, got it ......... I'll try to behave from now on ........ but it ain't easy :P . There is a lot of chance that from time to time the 'gentle' falls from the 'man', then only the man is left. 8)

• 5 years later...
I'm not unknown with the fact. I know a lot of u r looking for the first or the next bride or groom. Why would u go for a marriage or next marriage and not for a cohabitationship or just living together? (with the knowledge near 50 % percent of the marriages in the wetern world ends sooner or later)?

That's because people are stupid and they've never learned.

• 2 weeks later...