What is so beautiful at Thai girls?

joeska

What is so beautiful at Thai girls? What do you not find good and what finds you so well at Thai girls?

they are females same as girls all over the world ... and what we like in females the world over is what we like in thai girls ....and what drives us f**king nuts in females the world over is what drives us nuts in thai girls also .... not too difficult to figure that one out !!

What is so beautiful at Thai girls? What do you not find good and what finds you so well at Thai girls?

they are females same as girls all over the world ... and what we like in females the world over is what we like in thai girls ....and what drives us f**king nuts in females the world over is what drives us nuts in thai girls also .... not too difficult to figure that one out !!

Legend once, shot one you into the brain. Or why do you behave, like an ape?

why an ape shot you in the brain :shock: say what in thai girls you want to be in feels so good to figure out :lol:

r u really as f**king stupid as u appear !!

Thai girls are very different from all other girls in the world. It might be a matter of personal taste, but that is true for most things. There is no other city in the world like Bangkok with such a high percentage of lovely, beautiful, elegant, gracious and feminine girls.

Thai girls (of all ages), first of all, are proud to be a girl and as such they see it as a pleasure to always look their best, they take care of their appearance, their hair, dress, shoes etc... whereas most European women in a misguided attack of femininism try to look like a man, neglect their appearance, smoke in public, behave like men and are offended when they are treated like a man.

Thai women not only take care of their appearance, but also of their education and ability to survive. Another, in my view, fundamental difference is that Thai women are family oriented and not selfish singles. They love children, even those of other people, and they have respect for the elderly (very important for me!).

Yes, it is true, I love Thai women.

litle known fact: Thai women love being grouped AAALL together.... all 30m+... Girls from Isaan, Southern Girls, Muslims, And Thai Chinese.. they're all the same same (lolzz).. They love being treated like they are proper Oriental women.

It's ******* creepy and gross and ethnocentric to lump all thai women together... They're not homogenous. There are ugly ones pretty ones fat ones tiny ones rude ones kind ones.. whatever... Just like anywhere else in the world.

"I love Thai women because we can't communicate completely so they'll never know what a loser and creep I am like all the farang women who've shunned my pathetic ass. I bet you I can land one if I forgo my real nerdy socially awkward personality and just be really nice to a "thai woman."

It's insulting. And sounds perverted. "Thai" women aren't stupid, and probably don't appreciate being lumped together like farm animals.

litle known fact: Thai women love being grouped AAALL together.... all 30m+... Girls from Isaan, Southern Girls, Muslims, And Thai Chinese.. they're all the same same (lolzz).. They love being treated like they are proper Oriental women.

It's f*cking creepy and gross and ethnocentric to lump all thai women together... They're not homogenous. There are ugly ones pretty ones fat ones tiny ones rude ones kind ones.. whatever... Just like anywhere else in the world.

"I love Thai women because we can't communicate completely so they'll never know what a loser and creep I am like all the farang women who've shunned my pathetic ass. I bet you I can land one if I forgo my real nerdy socially awkward personality and just be really nice to a "thai woman."

It's insulting. And sounds perverted. "Thai" women aren't stupid, and probably don't appreciate being lumped together like farm animals.

what he said.

r u really as f**king stupid as u appear !!

YEP.......... JOESKA YOUR A ******* RETARD!

so, the question is,

whats the reason, that thai woman are so attractive ?

Is it something of the cultural education ?

Then, also a farang girl, grown up from the very beginning in a thai family,

could have this attraction.

So, the thai politeness, the marayat, suites the woman very good.

Maybe the poor guy just wanted to know some of our opinions on why we find Thai girls attractive...perhaps, he just forgot to include the ?? mark.

Thats what you meant, right Joe??

possibly but he's definitely looking for a thai wife, see his other thread.

last i checked, thailandfriends is not a mail order bride site.

well, you won't get to marry joeska. whether or not that is a tragedy is up to you...

:roll: ah well .... such is life I suppose .... :shock:

please use the bathroom if u r going to slash ur wrists after this bombshell !!! as blood is much easier to clean off porcelain and tiles than rugs or carpets....

f**ks sake zeus got u not have broken the news a little more gently the poor girl will be devastated!!!