What is so beautiful at Thai girls?

joeska

• 3 weeks later...
It's f*cking creepy and gross and ethnocentric to lump all thai women together... They're not homogenous. There are ugly ones pretty ones fat ones tiny ones rude ones kind ones.. whatever... Just like anywhere else in the world.

"I love Thai women because we can't communicate completely so they'll never know what a loser and creep I am like all the farang women who've shunned my pathetic ass. I bet you I can land one if I forgo my real nerdy socially awkward personality and just be really nice to a "thai woman."

It's insulting. And sounds perverted. "Thai" women aren't stupid, and probably don't appreciate being lumped together like farm animals.

I been looking for the answers as to why this type of statement "why do you love thai girls" pisses me off.......and the above said it quite nicely for me...

well done sir !

It's f*cking creepy and gross and ethnocentric to lump all thai women together... They're not homogenous. There are ugly ones pretty ones fat ones tiny ones rude ones kind ones.. whatever... Just like anywhere else in the world.

"I love Thai women because we can't communicate completely so they'll never know what a loser and creep I am like all the farang women who've shunned my pathetic ass. I bet you I can land one if I forgo my real nerdy socially awkward personality and just be really nice to a "thai woman."

It's insulting. And sounds perverted. "Thai" women aren't stupid, and probably don't appreciate being lumped together like farm animals.

I been looking for the answers as to why this type of statement "why do you love thai girls" pisses me off.......and the above said it quite nicely for me...

well done sir !

what he said.