Is it to be married complicated a thaiaendisches girl?

joeska

Is it to be married complicated a thaiaendisches girl? I would like to marry a Thai woman. But for that I must find first my dream woman. Perhaps it works out if I will go to Thailand soon.

surely there isn't a thai girl desperate enough to marry this loser !!! is there ??

(or even a thaiaendisches girl .... whatever the f**k one of them is) :twisted:

surely there isn't a thai girl desperate enough to marry this loser !!! is there ??

what a Comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. :?

well at least i've enough of an education to know how to use the f**king quote boxes .... dumbass

well at least i've enough of an education to know how to use the f**king quote boxes .... dumbass

Ciaran,

You are just a sweet talker !

How does one block such humor, like the weak head CiaranM? I wanted to converse very normally, wanted to knock without the sayings so stupid such apes.

How does one block such humor, like the weak head CiaranM? I wanted to converse very normally, wanted to knock without the sayings so stupid such apes.

What the f*ck is that supposed to mean ?

this is directed at the dum apes not the smart apes. He wants to know how to block such humour in the head although he seems to do it very well in his own head. On the one hand he is humourless but on the other hand I am laughing my ass off :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

easy.

you write your own nonsense in your JOURNAL, not a PUBLIC FORUM. then you can delete the comments of whichever apes offend you.

the JOURNAL is your turf. the FORUM is NOT. if you post in the FORUM, your knockings are subject to the sayings so stupid such apes, you'll just have to ignore them..

this joeska guy has got to be fake......no one can REALLY be this stupid....

I'm not event trying to be mean(well, ok..i'm trying a little)...but I just am unable to think of any cirumstances whereby someone could be this stupid without faking it....

even given that the universe is infinite and chaotic and in effect all things must be in some sense possible.....even given this....and that I get to watch george w bush on fox news network...even with all this knowledge and evidence I am STILL unable to concieve and accept that a person could lack any of the necessary functions whereby to communicate with otherswith out making their jaws drop at his god smacking idiocy ....

perhaps joeska is gods latest practical joke on the universe....to which all i can say is....thats not funny god...

Is it to be married complicated a thaiaendisches girl? I would like to marry a Thai woman. But for that I must find first my dream woman. Perhaps it works out if I will go to Thailand soon.

maybe the question should be..."Is it to be married complicated?"

and maybe the focus should mainly be on the GIRL rather than the girl being thai...or whatever flavour you like.

perhaps joeska is gods latest practical joke on the universe....to which all i can say is....thats not funny god...

i think even God would not be that cruel. this has got to be the result of some other means, possibly the result of some form of genetic experimentation gone wrong??

this is what happens when a species is so successful as to have a huge gene pool and almost no natural selection pressure...

occasionally a vast collection of highly irregular genes will concentrate in one individual... and given the right nutrition, the right cultural environment, it can produce wonders...

in fact i'm still wondering..

i think even God would not be that cruel. this has got to be the result of some other means, possibly the result of some form of genetic experimentation gone wrong??

this is what happens when a species is so successful as to have a huge gene pool and almost no natural selection pressure...

occasionally a vast collection of highly irregular genes will concentrate in one individual... and given the right nutrition, the right cultural environment, it can produce wonders...

in fact i'm still wondering..

our only real hope is that in fact joeska won't find his dream girl and marry........... then no offspring.... the genetic mutation that he is, will cease to exist..... the world is saved.........

from what i've seen of his approach i'm not worried.

• 4 weeks later...