Have u ever got woman pregnant?

Aphrodite

my point of view here is that pregnancy can be occured unintentionally but it would come along with great responsibility. well lets say if it happened to me that my bf got his ex pregnant , I'll accept the fact that the child is half of a person i love the most. and if the child will be abandoned or treated badly from the mother of the child, i would love to become a mother of a child myself. so between a mother of a child and a woman a father chooses to be with ,who do you think she will be very difficult to handle this situation?

One thing im wondering , what is the difference between a love for someone we truly love and a love for someone we're giving life?? this is really complicated to me.

that's a tough one....You have a responsibility to the child, so you should try and be supportive and help out financially, if your ex wants it that is.

Depends a lot on how friendly you still are with her.

If you know it will never work out with her, no matter what good intentions you have, you should not try and get back with her just because she is having your child. It will only cause heartache all round.

Just my opinion :D

thats exactly what I have in mind well said dude

For all I know there could dozens of the little bastards running around the place and what I dont know wont hurt me.

If Im cornered and I get caught.

I get the hell out of there as fast as I can.

I mean if I wanted kids with a woman Id get married otherwise Ill be on the first flight out of Thailand in a matter of days!

In the event that I am tracked down and there is any legal crap to deal with I just deny its mine and if that fails I demand a DNA test.

Then if I am still in a tight spot and can't brush her off. I just decalre myself bankrupt and disappear again under a different name.

I mean if some slut lets me impregnate her what does that say about her? There is contrceptives and the pill so it's not my problem if some slapper is stupid enough to let me persuade her to go to bed with me, and if it is a girlfriend she should know me well enough to know that Ill be off as soon as there is any mad stuff with babies etc.

I guess I am just a bit old fashioned?

Im a girl ... If I get pregnant due to my relationship already ended.

I know it's a big sin but I wont let my baby grow If I cant make sure that I can treat him/her good. I dont want a broken family, broken child.

And even Im just 22 yrs old so Im sure that Im not ready to be a mother of anyone. I always thinking that I will have my own kid if I really ready to give them the best thing, I dont want to see my baby grow up to be unhappy girl/boy. But Im welcome for 100% if my guy already have a kid with his ex.

Im a girl ... If I get pregnant due to my relationship already ended.

I know it's a big sin but I wont let my baby grow If I cant make sure that I can treat him/her good. I dont want a broken family, broken child.

And even Im just 22 yrs old so Im sure that Im not ready to be a mother of anyone. I always thinking that I will have my own kid if I really ready to give them the best thing, I dont want to see my baby grow up to be unhappy girl/boy. But Im welcome for 100% if my guy already have a kid with his ex.

Yeah I think every women are the same for the fact that we would never mind if our bf already have a kid with his ex. I wouldnt for sure. One thing that I know is that I cant do an abortion no matter how much the unborn is unwanted. I will do my best to protect my child even tho I dont think im ready. I kinda think that all women have an instrict of being a mother who will always and forever protect their child. ppl may say a child may grow up with a lack of love of their father but I am sure that every mum can be both father & mother like my mother for an example. For ppl who do an abortion, do u think u wouldnt feel guilty afterwards?

One thing that I know is that I cant do an abortion no matter how much the unborn is unwanted. I will do my best to protect my child even tho I dont think im ready. I kinda think that all women have an instrict of being a mother who will always and forever protect their child. ppl may say a child may grow up with a lack of love of their father but I am sure that every mum can be both father & mother like my mother for an example. For ppl who do an abortion, do u think u wouldnt feel guilty afterwards?

I dont want to be insentive or anything but I think a that most good relationships are based on compromise

So then if the girl is willing to have an abortion I would stick around and stand by her. I would even pay at least half of the medical costs, maybe more depended how much I liked her.

Hope that clears up any misuderstanding about me just running away.

I know some ppl dont agree with abortions and I am cool about that too but I just figure that it is better if your married first before having the little ones .

Is that so unreasonable?

For all I know there could dozens of the little bastards running around the place and what I dont know wont hurt me.

If Im cornered and I get caught.

I get the hell out of there as fast as I can.

I mean if I wanted kids with a woman Id get married otherwise Ill be on the first flight out of Thailand in a matter of days!

In the event that I am tracked down and there is any legal crap to deal with I just deny its mine and if that fails I demand a DNA test.

Then if I am still in a tight spot and can't brush her off. I just decalre myself bankrupt and disappear again under a different name.

I mean if some slut lets me impregnate her what does that say about her? There is contrceptives and the pill so it's not my problem if some slapper is stupid enough to let me persuade her to go to bed with me, and if it is a girlfriend she should know me well enough to know that Ill be off as soon as there is any mad stuff with babies etc.

I guess I am just a bit old fashioned?

What a scummy thing to say! I can't believe there are people like you still out there. You must have had seriously bad parenting to be so thoughtless, selfish and cold-hearted.

You are right.. The girls who you con into bed with you really get screwed...

Amazing.

Calm down BRO

All I am saying Kev is that if I was a woman I aint never gonna be pregnant [if I dont wanna]. END Of STORY.

The slappers can make their excuses but that is just what they are. Good girls dont get pregnant if they dont want to.

As I say I guess I'm a bit old fashioned?

Plato:

You do understand that condoms break sometimes, the pill is not 100% effective, IUDs are trouble sometimes... Nothing is fool-proof... So even a "good" girl can get pregnant... and they do sometimes...

I think for you to outline exactly what you would do if you were accused and then how you would skip the country or change your name if it was proven to be yours is unconcienable... It boggles my mind. What about that life that you are responsible for bringing into the world? It is half yours genetically...

Your calling them "slappers" tells me a lot about your repect (or lack thereof) for your sexual partners...

Come on, man... Read what you wrote again and tell me it is not selfish and irresponsible.

Just my two satang.

Kevin

i hate to say it but yeah i did. when i was staying in shanghai. i was ass over ears in love with her and would have married her, and i had already hinted that i was thinking about that (which is kinda radical coz i am genrally NOT a marriage oriented person).

when i flew back to new york to continue the endless process of trying to finish school, i didnt know she was pregnant. i dont know if she knew. she almost didnt tell me. i had to work to pay the bills (my school is insanely expensive) so i couldnt leave. she finally told me. she told me she was gonna have an abortion. i was about ready to beg her not to (which is REALLY radical coz i dont necessarily want to have kids). ultimately i was scared coz we had a lot to figure out life-wise, i didnt feel like either of us was ready to have a baby yet, though i had started to want to have one with her in the future. and i really feel that it is the woman's decision. also she's a proud girl and generally likes to do things her own way, by her rules.

she had the abortion. she told me later that she kinda wanted me to beg her not to, which broke my heart even more. let me just say that i was not, and am still not, anti-abortion. this has nothing to do with a woman's right to choose, but one particular thing that happened between two people.

the relationship lasted another 7 months (looong story, she's the one who hates me on the 'friends with ex" scorecard, but that has nothing to do with the pregnancy. the relationship wouldnt have worked. looooooong story.

but both of us regretted not having the kid. it is weird, i never wanted kids, but i feel like even if i couldnt stay with her, i would still want the kid. we both kinda felt that it woulda been a boy.

i was never interested in having kids, and as far as i know may not want kids in the future. but once it was too late i knew i really, really wanted *that* kid.

it has been a while now and i am living a happy life, and not depressed or anyting. but damn, sometimes i feel like that kids haunts me. and i even feel like i know what he looks like.

probably when cecilia had the abortion it was for the best, she um... had some stuff in life to figure out, and she would have kept the kid if (when) we split . i dont think she woulda been up to taking care of the kid, it would have not been a good environment for a kid. but it was still a really hard choice.

and i feel it most likely was the right choice but damn, it still doesnt feel good. ah i hope she is happy some day, i know she was doing things to get her life in order, and improving, but has a long way to go. i think she made the best choice she could at the time, and is a brave girl and making the right kinds of choices to fix her broken life. so sad though.

well i got a girl pregnant when i was 22 nearly 23. neither of us where ready for kids or marriage, but abortion was not an option. she had the kid, we stayed together for 2 more years and then we broke up. that was 15 years ago and pic in my profile is me and my 17 year old daughter. she stays in ireland with her mum and no matter where i have lived, england, ireland, sri lanka and now thailand i have always kept good contact with her. have always paid maintainance, because she is MY kid and nobody else's (well apart from her mum also). seemed like my life was falling apart at 23 when my gf told me she was pregnant, but now reckon it was the best thing ever happened to me. wouldn't change her for the world.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my daughters mum pregnant unintentionally.....accident with the pill not working......no problem as I was keen to have a daughter but didn't realise how bad her mum's alcohol and violence would be, hence I took her away from her mother and now look after her full time. I'm lucky with the work and lifestyle I have that I can do that........I wouldn't swap it for anything in the world......I have complete freedom in my life with her.......her mum's family as well as my own, give me huge support so it's easy.

I have ppl wanting to take her away all the time, including the Thai ladies from the city I live. They are very kind to her and tell me I shoild bring her to Thailand to be a model.

Even at 5 years old we are good friends and help each other alot. I take her travelling most places I go and she has been with me when we have played the biggest music stadiums in the world.

It's a choice......you want children or not. I would be happy to have a partner who already has her own children from a previous relationship provided she has good intentions for them.

but now reckon it was the best thing ever happened to me. wouldn't change her for the world.........CiaranM

I know exactly what you mean.......same for me :D

I made promise to myself that the gurl having my baby will be the one I'll be marrying.. Abortion is not an option.. So I tend to be very "aware" of how I "get down"..

You do understand that condoms break sometimes, the pill is not 100% effective, IUDs are trouble sometimes... Nothing is fool-proof... So even a "good" girl can get pregnant... and they do sometimes...

Agreed.. Stuff happens.. And if it so happens that I can't be with my baby's mum, I will neva neglect my child for anything.. Wanted pregnancy or not.. :!:

Sucessful so far... :)