Whats ur favourite place to hang out at KSR?

Aphrodite

Question

Well, it is KSR not a KRS na ka, never mind.

Oh well sorry for my stupidity.. i was typing too fast without considering if i typed it wrongly or not haha..

well i went to Buddy last night first and then Gullivers. It was ******* rain agaiN!!! I just dont get why Buddy charges a lot of money like some kaopad costed me about 70thb.. :shock: well i still like to go there tho : P

Gullivers wasnt that popular last night. as always its full of some old men.. i need some food eyes! lol sorry i dont mean to offend anyone!

Never been to Immortal yet, but if i'll go, dont forget to say hello to me.. I have a bad memory in remembering ppl face so cya then!

The Gardan...at the backstreet of ksr.

Main reason is to play pool and most of my mates are down there.

Outside atmosphere is quiet chillin...the inside is not too packed.

But the music is suck...and you might have to wait like 20 ques to play pool in the week end.

I'm looking for a better place to play pool in ksr but still can't.

Buddy ... seriously naa .. I always go there if I go to KS. it's open 24 hrs like 7-11

I just love to sit and talk talk talk ... with my friends ...

Waiting one of my friend play pool, she is quiet good in pool amazing !!

and my Cutie Bo :oops: also go there everytime she went to KSR..

I dont like Hip-hop song... But over there seems only hip hop ..

so I prefer Lava or Starbucks eh ! I love caramel Capuccino :wink:

But sanook is also ok for me, to enjoy footbal match. Watching my Baros running hmmm sexy !! yummy !!

tammy is real KSR ppls!!! she's guru now, hahah :P

for me drink and rest place would be "the garden"

or last rest of my life would be "bkk bar" or another name call "sawasdee"

but usually I love to be in "the Immortal" but for now I feel song's there getting grab!

nah another day for me if I like to start with come cool short see me at Gulliver ..I love cumb short there :P

ps. my first met me and CBA at "the Immortal"

she's damn sexy there!! :roll:

Which places are cool, but have a relaxed dress code (i.e. shorts, sandals)? I will be travelling light and fast, so no room for "nice" clothes. However, I still won't look like a dirty hippie.

The only places on KSR that I went to were Gullivers and The Club. What do locals think of those places?

For me, it's used to be Bangkok Bar and then we got bored. Then we've changed to either Lava or Immortal for when we're in da hip hop mood. And if we just want to chill and talk, we go sit at Silk Bar - nice atmosphere, good music, yummy Silk Bar fried rice, and a nice place to people watch :wink: But if we're broke but still want to hang out, we just go sit at that 60Bht-a glass-180Bht-a-bucket place in front of Bangkok Bar.

I personally dont like The Club...

For me, it's used to be Bangkok Bar and then we got bored. Then we've changed to either Lava or Immortal for when we're in da hip hop mood. And if we just want to chill and talk, we go sit at Silk Bar - nice atmosphere, good music, yummy Silk Bar fried rice, and a nice place to people watch :wink: But if we're broke but still want to hang out, we just go sit at that 60Bht-a glass-180Bht-a-bucket place in front of Bangkok Bar.

I personally dont like The Club...

girl uve got the same as me! oh well it happens recently that i'd just go and sit at Silk Bar after 1 am till we got bored of each other.. could be 3-5am we were once sitting there till 0530!! now u know where u can find me hehe

Lava is still my no 1 ... Gullivers I'd go there if my friends want to go there or if my target is there...The bad thing about the Immortal is that there's only one shared bathroom :?

So whats the best to go to in the famous KSR then? I will pay it a visit next time in BKK in May so what?s the target and what day is the best for these places? 8)

RCA...the Immortal, Lava, Gullivers, Lucifer, Silk Bar, Buddy, Bangkok Bar, Sun Set bar...

Anyone want to have a one long funny crazy day and sweaty night out just give me a buzz! :D

We have to go to at least 5-6 places

I gonna try it a l l ! :P

and this old dude already bought a new power boasted peacemaker that runs on keptagon to dance your pants off... lol

Well, I like Shamrock ( have you ever been there?) good live band and D.J. plays good music..and less of those ...da da da

Gulliver? hmm can be fun but full of ..da..da..da

Immortal used to be my place coz they play Hip hop and drum and bass .. now too crowded and same music im got bored !! no place to dance:P

Bangkok bar is ok the problem is the toilet !!

Susie? hmm no so tready anymore too crowded and crappy

i just checked out the sunrise on the back side .. new place good music they play hip hop most of the time ..

DDM is great various music good D.J but im too lazy to walk there from KSR lol

The Club is so-so good for looking thai chicks and guys nice place but **** music lol they play dance and some crap

Lava is ok play hip hop but sometimes iget bored there

ok I rate for Shamrock at the top of Khaosan centre

If there are new places pop up around there please let me know i love to try new place !!

now im looking for new place to hang out with my gang !! wooohooo

Vinnie

A few beer and a good meal at New Joe is never wrong.

Hanging with backpackers just sitting on KSR drinking is always fun. Strange street, strange people and strange things always happens.

When hanging out with bratpackers it's usally best to head for some other place.

But sometimes I'm lazy and end up in Lava drinking a few B52 and usally drop by Suzie to find it to crowded for me.

One funny things me and my friends sometimes do when we meet som newly arrived backpackers is that we drink a few buckets to get them loaded and then take a tuktuk to patpong and head for Kings Corner. Bring a digicam and get a nice picture of them kissing a gogo-"girl". The look on their face when they realize is priceless! :twisted: